𝗜𝗦𝗡'𝗧 𝗛𝗢𝗧 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘?

SEASON THREE!
SEASON THREE!
SEASON THREE!

CHAPTER THREE:
ISN'T HOT HERE?

BACK IN HELL, after our getaway to paradise, Gyuri, Hyeseon and I gathered in our room, ready to share the gossip of our dates in paradise, mine with Minwoo, and Hyeseon's with Gwanhee

"But, then, Gwanhee has gone to island number two, and he has gone with a girl?" I asked curiously while I covered my legs with the quilt of my bed.

Gyuri supported me, asking: "Did you have a good time with Gwanhee?" I also wanted to know the answer to that question, curiosity killed the cat, but the cat has seven lives, and do you know who else has seven lives?

"Yes. He told me that he was sure his feelings would not change." Hyeseon said wistfully. To be honest, and without offending anyone, well, I don't care if I offend anyone, that smells like a red flag, but a red flag.

"Did Gwanhee say that?" I wanted to make sure my ears didn't have wax.

"Yes," she said confidently, well, nothing people, my ears are very clean. "But I wonder how you are so sure if you haven't even spoken to the rest.2 I thought I was the only person with a head here, but I'm not the only one. "I appreciate it, but I only trust him 40%".

"Can I be honest?" both girls looked at me expectantly. "40% confidence is too much, what if you lower it to 0.0001%?" at that moment both women began to laugh, perhaps because I had said it very seriously or simply because of the figure I had given, but it was a laugh that they were having a good time.

"How funny," Gyuri said between laughs, trying to compose herself. "Now it's your turn, how about Minwoo?" She said curiously, after all, she had given the ticket to Minwoo.

Now it was my turn to laugh when I saw the faces of both girls. "It was great, but we didn't feel that romantic spark. It was more like hanging out with a fun brother and having a good time. Do you know what I mean?"

Hyeseon leaned in, piquing her curiosity, "Sibling vibes, huh? Interesting. And about Minkyu?"

"Oh, he's very shy, there were times when he couldn't even see my face, but he's adorable." At that moment the girls nodded, curious about the new boy.

"I wonder who will be on island number two."