Oh no, they didn't do any grihapravesh here, she sighed.

No worries, she will make some arrangements, she decided and headed back to their room.

Quickly having a bath and getting dressed, she checked her purse to find a few thousand bucks left after paying wedding bills yesterday. That should be enough, she thought and went out.

Arnav had told her how the how the place a state-of-the-art security system, just like, Shantivan is upgraded to now and has autolocking door system. The driver - mohan chacha was waiting outside as expected. She asked him where the nearest mandir as and within one hour she got what she wanted and was ready by the time Arnav came home that afternoon.

Arnav started home in the afternoon relatively in a much better mood than in the morning. He had a honeymoon planned for a couple of weeks after the wedding, but all the plans fell out of the window after the wedding was called off, but its fine, he made peace with that. He decided he would give Khushi as much time as she needed to come to him, though Khushi didn't verbalize it all, he understood she had her own insecurities, they were not ready to be a married couple yet. Heck, though he kept telling her he is ready for her, he knew in his heart he is not.

The way he froze when she asked if he had been to therapy ever, he felt real guilty. He loved her right, he trusted her right, then why wasn't he able to tell her dammit! , he punched the steering and the horn blared.

He was angry all of a sudden. Stopping the car on the side of the road, he yelled on the top of his lungs, his own throat burned too and taking a sip of the water, he tried calming himself, but his thoughts went haywire. What if he will never be able to be as transparent as Khushi is, he thought and then laughed. Fuck transparency. Did she tell him about her plans to start the new shop? He got to know from Akash. And even he got to know she didn't tell him anything from her side. Then he isn't obliged to share everything either.

"She would have thought to tell me later may be. Then what? Will I be able to share everything with her?", he thought.

He scrolled through his phone and took at look at their album he complied recently.

"He will.', the answer came without much hesitation this time.

"He will. In three months' time.", he promised himself, set a deadline in his calendar and took a deep breath and started driving back.

-x-

Khushi bought a mat, some fruits, a small devima murthi, a diya, and basic pooja saman and thal and waited for Arnav outside the house. Arnav saw her waiting outside with a bag in her hand and rose his eyebrows in a hi blowing a small kiss to her. She looked very beautiful in that pale pink saree. He never saw her wearing this before.

"I want us to do a small grihapravesh.", she said and he rolled his eyes once again.

Instead of threatening him like she did yesterday, she made puppy face blinking her eyes and what was he supposed to do with that, he agreed.

"Remove your shoes and lets hold this together and step in.", she said handing him the devima murthy and he did.

With Khushi signing some aarti, they stepped in together and walked to the kitchen and placed the murti where she wanted to yesterday in the makeshift mandir in the size of a small carton box. She lit a diya and prayed for a moment and asked him to take blessings along with her and he did.

"Are we done now?", he asked and she nodded and planted a loud sloppy kiss on his cheek.

"yes, yes, yes..", she replied and moved back to the dining space where a mat was laid down with a set of small breakfast trays decorated with flowers.