𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

Start from the beginning

After a couple seconds of them gone, nora turned around to leave feeling quite uncomfortable alone with charlie in such a small space. She didn't get far before she felt charlie grab her shoulder. "Can we talk?"

She turned around to look at him, seeing as he was in his p.e clothes and he looked down blushing. "Wait! let me change ill be back." He held up both of his hands and quickly ran away to change in his regular uniform attire.

Not even five minutes went by when he was back by noras side. The walk was quiet for a little before charlie spoke up. "I don't want to say sorry because every time I do you immediately forgive me."

"I dont want forgiveness norvana, I want you to be completely pissed off because what happened and what we did to you wasnt okay."

Nora scoffed, "If you knew that, why'd you do it in the first place." She truly wasn't even really mad at charlie anymore, but hearing him say he knew what he did was wrong whilst doing it in the first place angered her up quite a bit. He was silent after that.

"If you knew I loved nick why separate us?"

"If you knew kissing him was fucked up why did you do it?"

"If you knew we were friends then why would you do that to me charlie?"

She broke down at her own words. Norvana Davidson was always a forgiving person despite what anybody did to cross her. She had accepted their relationship, she came to terms that nick was happy and she loved that for him, but she would never understand the concept of falling for her boyfriend whilst they were dating.

"I don't know."

Charlie mumbling caused nora to look up and see his own tears forming. At that moment, nora knew she couldn't be mad at him.

Charlie was soon taken into a hug by the brunette in front of him. He hugged her back immediately and when they separated they laughed rubbing the tears off their face. The rest of the walk home was silent. Not an uncomfortable silence, just them thinking of how they had finally talked it out and could truly let go.

Now nora could truly detach herself.

・❥・

WHEN CHARLIE SPRING GOT HOME THAT NIGHT, HE LAID IN BED AND 'STALKED' NORA'S AND NICKS INSTAGRAM. He wouldn't necessarily call it stalking he would just call it checking up on his friend and boyfriends instagrams. Okay it was stalking.

When looking at nora's account, charlie noticed she had so many pictures of her and her friends especially dance mates and smiled

When looking at nora's account, charlie noticed she had so many pictures of her and her friends especially dance mates and smiled. He also noticed her following status went up to not only him and nick but all of his friends. Elle, tao, isaac, darcy, imogen and tara. Only thing stopping her from following his sister, tori, was the fact she simply didnt have instagram.

When he saw nicks page, he obviously saw his older pictures where him and nora

When he saw nicks page, he obviously saw his older pictures where him and nora. He deleted the ones about their 'anniversary' or gifts he had gotten her but kept the ones of her with nellie, his family, and nick himself. Checking his highlights it had disheartened him to see pictures of them of all sorts. Going on holiday together, bringing her flowers, doing face masks, weird selfies, watching movies together etc..

He couldn't help but feel jealous.

Jealous that no matter how good his relationship with nick was, in his eyes it'd never measure up to his with nora.

BEL SPEAKS!
im in my drama era .

guys the instagram editing
took FOREVER i was getting
so mad 😭

anywayss js a filler chapter before
i write episode 3 and i
have some more plans for
nora :)