IruAzz: Asmodeus's evil cycle.

Start from the beginning

Eventually they reached the royal ome, and went inside, their classroom already filled with people, sitting down. Kalego then started teaching a little while later wich was boring untill break.

The rest of Iruma's day was chaotic. He played together with Sabnock and Lied who Clara had somehow convinced to, read Ameri manga in the break, and helped the janitors with work untill he was dead tired and the sun was already down.

He hurriedly raced home before it got really dark, and opened the door, out of breath. "Welcome home, master Iruma." Opera said, his voice monotone as ever. "Thank you.." Iruma said, out of breath. It was eight pm on a summer day, and he was already exhausted.

Opera sat him down for dinner, all of them eating happily at the dinner table. Eventually dinner was done too, and Iruma went to his room, only to jump onto his bed with his arms wide, rolling on his back while he checked his phone. Finally he thought, finally being able to check hid messages.

He opened the app, and opened Asmodeus's contact. There were two messages there, and so he read them;

"Don't worry, master Iruma I'm alright. No need to worry about me, Its nothing, I promise. I don't have a right to feel like this."

--Asmodeus
9 AM

"Im sneaking out tomorrow, I cant do this. Meet me tomorrow under the sakura tree, before school starts. I have to tell you something, I can't wait anymore, its killing me inside."

--Asmodeus
3 minutes ago

Iruma read the messages, the second message making him even more conserned than the first. It made Iruma wish he had been there for him earlier. Still a question throbbed in his head. Why was he saying things like this? And why did he want to meet up? Iruma didn't know, but he knew he had to reply;

"Okay, I'll be there. Thank you for being willing to tell me."

--Iruma
8.43 PM

He had sent the text in a hurry, hoping Asmodeus would send something back as soon as possible, but he didn't, seeing he was left on read. It worried him more than anything. Over the course of ten minutes he kept staring at his phone, hoping for a reply, but he didn't get one. He couldn't wait to hear from him tomorrow, and he just hoped he was alright.

And so Iruma decided to go and sleep, because he really couldn't wait. So when he woke up the next morning, instead of slowly waking up, he sprinted out of bed, dressing himself, brushing his teeth and hair and sprinting to the living room. He wished Opera and his grandpa a good morning, sitting at the table even if there wasn't any food yet.

"Are you hungry?" Opera asked him, and Iruma shook his head. "No, im in a hurry!" He said. And so Opera served him breakfast early, wish he finished within minutes, grabbing his bag and running off to school. While running he sent Clara a text. "Sorry I won't be walking with you to school today!" And hurried off to the sakura tree.

His breath was loud and heavy, running to the tree, his heart pounding in his chest while his mind and body raced. He felt anxious, incredibly anxious, because his question was still unanswered. What did Asmodeus have to tell him?

He ran to the tree, where he saw Asmodeus's pink hair blowing in the wind with the flower petals. He ran up to him, knowing he didn't look like normal Azz, yet his appearance shocked him. The boy had big red circles under his eyes, with black rings under them. His fangs were bigger, and he almost looked like a completely different demon from the one he knew, it made his heart fill with worry.

His face spilled it too, his face turning incredibly worried when he finally arrived at the tree. "Azz..!" Iruma exclaimed, out of breath, looking at the pink haired male, his eyes big and face twisted. Asmodeus's eyes got big too, reaching out to touch the boy's face, with Iruma pulling away immediately.