𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"we talk all day everyday on the phone, sometimes he come and chill with me. you know stuff like that." she added.

"oh." sky said lowly

"he told me he would've came by the hospital to see you but he hated hospitals ... and doctors so he said he'd wait until you got home." heavyn told.

"krissy ? what about krissy?" sky spoke up. "i haven't really heard from her, saniya been with her though." heavyn answered.

"saniya can't take care of krissy and rondo." sky thought to her self. "help her." sky told heavyn.

"you know they more your friends than mine so i'll just support from a distance." heavyn made a face.

"that's some evil shit." sky shook her head. heavyn laughed to herself.

"so why you kick booka and von out?" heavyn wondered. "ion know why they thought they could be the first people i seen when i woke up." sky paused.

"but it really pissed me off, i really don't like them." she added. "von been moping around looking all sad." heavyn told.

"nobody cared when i was moping around looking all sad!" sky said loudly. "right right." heavyn agreed.

before the girls could spark up another conversation someone knocked on the door.

heavyn and sky looked at each other. "come in!" heavyn shouted. the door opened revealing rondo , saniya , durk and nuski.

"heyyy." saniya dragged as she walked over to skys bed. skys eyes lit up, she was happy to see her best friend.

"damn, they fucked you up." durk joked. "fuck you." sky laughed.

"hey." nuski greeted in a low voice as he sat in a chair next to skys bed. "hey." sky looked up at him with a smile.

"you hurtin?" he questioned referring to her shoulder and other wounds. "nope they put me on drugs." sky laughed a little.

"who sh-" nuski started but sky cut him off. "i don't wanna talk about that." she shook her head.

"okay ... uh when you leaving this hospital?" nuski asked as he analyzed the hospital room. "tomorrow." sky answered.

"every time i see you , you den got bigger." heavyn pointed towards saniya. "you think so?" saniya smiled widely.

"hell yeah." sky laughed. rondo side eyed saniya making durk and heavyn laugh.

"why you looking like that?" saniya squinted her eyes at her boyfriend. rondo didn't reply he continued the glare at her for a few more seconds before looking away.

"drop the attitude." sky gave him the same look he gave saniya. "stop talking to me." he replied.

"how the baby doing?" durk started a conversation with saniya while rondo and sky began arguing.

"good ... the baby healthy and the doctor said everything was good." saniya rambled. saniya didn't know how good it felt talking about her baby.

rondo never asked her about the baby or was always to busy to go to appointments with her. when durk asked her about her baby she couldn't stop talking about it.

"i want a girl i couldn't imagine not having a girl." saniya told. "why a girl." durk said genuinely interested.

"i can't raise a boy a chicago, i don't even wanna go through that." she explained. "and i think a girl would help calm him down." she nodded towards rondo.

"you over there trynna argue and you sound like reese." rondo mugged her. heavyn burst out laughing.

"that was funny?" sky directed her attention to heavyn.

"i got my son first and ion even let him get into nun of dat street shit." durk told. "he shouldn't have to i mean you can give him everything you ain't have." saniya spoke.

"now yeah, but when he was first born ian have shit but now i got bella too and we straight." he explained.

"all im saying is make sure you straight so ya baby can be straight. shouldn't nobody have to struggle." durk shrugged.

"what about your babymama? how yall co-parent?" saniya wondered. "i see my kids whenever i can and i buy them whatever they want. ion to much speak to her." durk told.

"ill come see you tomorrow when you get home just call me or some." nuski made eye contact with sky. "im on bed rest, it ain't much we can do." sky replied with a smile.

"i can just chill witchu and keep you company." he offered. "mm... alright i'll call you tomorrow." sky thought about it.

sky didn't know what it was about nuski. he made her soft side show. she never had to raise her voice at him and they never argued.

it was always pure intentions coming from him. sky knew she needed something new in her life.

maybe what she'd been looking for all along was nuski.