Athy was wearing a blue dress and the blue satin ribbon that Jennette gave her as a gift when she came back to the palace.

It was supposed to be a merry day when she felt some static between her and Raven.

*spark!*

Her chest throbbed so much.

She buckled down.

"Princess?" Felix was about to take her in his arms when she began coughing up blood.

"PRINCESS!"

A bright white light flashed before them. Everyone was pushed back, including Felix, who was left unprotected.

"What happened?'

Ron and Alver also arrived and saw the princess surrounded by light.

"Contact his Highness!" Ron said to another butler.

.

.

"Your Majesty! Your Majesty! Something's wrong!"

Claude turned around. He felt a strong surge of mana coming nearby.

"The Princess!"

His mind went blank.

ATHANASIA!

.

.

The god of death stood in front of Yhan again. He stared at him and asked, "So... how can I reseal him again?"

Now that the Book of Death is useless, there must be some kind of new medium to seal the Sealed God.

"Take a leaf from the World Tree of each world and seal that fragment on it," the god of death said after a brief stare.

"You are telling me to make paper?" Shouldn't he need the trunk rather than the leaves?

World Tree: You cretins!!!! It will be the end of the world if you cut me!

It makes no difference whether you are alive or dead, Cheapskate. Keke.

The world tree had fallen silent after that. The God of Death shook his head and looked at him once more.

"I can barely track the Sealed God. But the person after your family in your current world possesses a fragment," GoD said, "You'll soon awaken your blood's power so it would be easy for you to seal the Sealed God."

"And?"

"Some kind of otherworldly god is trying to make contact with you."

Yhan smiled and said, "It doesn't matter. I have to get back soon, so I can't beat you up."

"You should go back... The story you are in now is attempting to set up the previous set up it is doing."

Everything has a cost. Yhan was well aware of everything.

"I know."

"Roksu," the god of death asked, "Are you happy in that world?" Yhan looked at him as if he had heard something strange.

"You were meant to be in Cale's world but you were never really happy." the god of death spoke.

"Does my happiness matter?"

"You could have saved me from the beginning, and I would not be living this way," Yhan said.

"Guh!" Yhan exclaimed, his chest throbbing.

"What is wrong?" Lucas inquired.

"Go back," he said. "I need to go back," he said, having completed his business.