Farewell Helltaker.

Helltaker and the rest of the girls awaited Oculus and her sister back home. They had been waiting for her for some time already, a few days, and even Saint Michael and her angels had gone back home by this point. Yet to spite her absence it seemed as though the following days and nights had been nothing but joy and a most relaxed atmosphere, though no one would say it, it seemed as though the whole planet had simply decided to hand them these past few days as their own to do with as they so wished. Yet still, they waited for word on the Eye of Heaven, for word from the outlander who came to this world.

Azazel looked out the window and looked at Helltaker with a smile.
"Heh. You know... It's funny, this reminds me of a story that Oculus told me, one relating to her travels?"

"Hm, what's it about?"

"Ah!" Azazel exclaimed, she turned around and started circling Helltaker, as though she were a vulture.
"Well you see the story that Oculus told me was from when she was traveling to another world, I don't remember the name though... I think it starts with the letter T or something. Anyways, Oculus gets there and as soon as she arrives she sees this mysterious entity, this Goddess-looking figure blocking her way, yapping on about the corruption of mankind needing to be put to an end or something of that nature..."
Azazel took a deep breath.
"Well Oculus says she is but a simple traveler but the mysterious lady that stopped her fought her, Oculus managed to fight her to a standstill until she finally managed to force her way inside the world, and from there... She said something about meeting a lot of people."

Helltaker replied. "Oh yeah, I think she shared this story with Justice and Judgment too. She even told me about it, if I remember she said she met a fellow traveler also in the world at the time."

"Yep! Anyways, Oculus said she then met a bunch of other Gods and powerful people in that world. Uh... Geez I forgot their names, but she met a God who like Alcohol, I think he met a lady who hides a sword inside of her body? Oh! And a rock God!"

"A... Rock God?" Helltaker asked.

"Yep, a rock God, I think his name was... Hold up, let me see my notes." Azazel flipped through the pieces of paper in her hand.
"Ah, his name was Morax!"

Upon inspecting her notes more thoroughly, Azazel happened upon yet more details from Oculus's story.
"Heh, there's even mention of someone called the 'tone-deaf bard' who was a drunk. Oculus told me a lot about this world actually, she even said she knew someone from that world who was able to figure out who she was... I believe he goes by the name Albedo, based on what she says he was a pretty smart guy! He might even be smarter than I am in some areas, these are all great stories!"

Azazel's eyes then shot wide open as she snapped her fingers. "Oh! She even told me she had to deal with a bunch of bad guys there, I think she called them the 'annoying fatuus.' They were most annoying when one of their leaders came out to meet with her, the most annoying one was some kid... Yes, some kid. Oculus told me stories of how this kid kept trying to best her in combat but failed because of her precognition. Haha!"

Helltaker smiled. "Well, she is a Goddess after all, a divine being that travels the multiverse; now, she's here... Sometimes I wonder if we should follow in her footsteps, who knows maybe we can learn something useful back home, maybe we should get Lucy to help."

"I'll bring it up to the Queen!" Azazel said with much enthusiasm.

Helltaker was about to continue the conversation when suddenly, Malina burst through the front door. Her eyes were wide open and she was breathing heavily, as though she had just run a marathon.
"Bros!" Malina said in between breaths. "Hey, Oculus is back and she's opening some kind of... Portal or whatever that is, she says she wants to speak with all of us personally before she... Leaves."