01 ~ The girl who got a letter

Yas another story Idk whyyyyy sorry!!! Thx tho to the 40 people to see She's a Dumbledore late updates and you know it anyways enjoy! * I do 3rd person POV * And also, the 💠 means timeskip.

TW : Abusive backstory

  The poor girl went into the store where mr. Beckett was waiting her. Mr. Beckett was a small - but not SO small - man with brown hair and pale hazel eyes that they almost looked yellow. He had white skin and a kind personality.

  " Y/n, you are homeless and still you are late for your tuna sandwich and apple juice! " He exclaimed as he saw sight of the beautiful girl.

  " Sorry, mr. Beckett. " Replied Y/n, " It's that nasty raccoon, you know that he act's as if I had millions of sandwiches. "

  Yes, indeed. Y/n Snowbell was homeless. Argh, you want me to tell you the backstory, do you? Well, I have nothing else to do so you're lucky. 

  Y/n was just 9 years old, when her mother was forcing her to eat nothing, sleep in the attic floor, and she also threatened her that if she would say anything to the FBI, she would probably be dead by now.

  Her father was even worse. The belt didn't exist, it was straight up glass and knifes. FBI didn't mean death, it meant her second year in the graveyard anniversary. True, they would be in prison, but when its abusive people were talking about, its possible.

  As so, y/n didn't say anything, but ran away. She just had one pair of joggings, a sweater, a jumper and some baskets. As kindhearted mr. Beckett was, he gave her a tuna sandwich and apple juice every day. Sometimes pasta and a Canadian Dry. 

  Now now, lets go to the present :

  " Oh, and Y/n! " Mr. Beckett said just before the girl could go outside.

  " Yes? " 

  " Happy Birthday to you dear, I will get you a cake when I could! " 

  Y/n smiled, such a nice person mr. Beckett was. She went outside, eated, doze off.

💠

  Something poked her, something sharp. Y/n woke up, seeing an . . . owl??? It had a letter, she looked the envlope first - like everyone does.

   Mrs. Y. Snowbell

   Next to the Beckett's shop! 

   Bluebel Avenue

   London

   Little Whining

  Weird... she though.

  The what now?? The owl was still there

  The what now?? The owl was still there. Y/n didn't know what to do. She swear that she saw the owl roll his eyes - rude - and then " Follow me "

  Wait . . . did the owl just - talk? How did she understand that black bird??? She didn't care much, if she could have education - even magical education, it would be the best thing ever. Y/n took her backpack, and then said " Wait a second, I have to say goodbye to someone. "

  She went to mr. Beckett's shop, and when he saw her, he was confiused.

  " What brings you up here? I'm going to close soon. " He asked.

  " Well, I'm kind of registered in a school that I didn't know of and I want to have some sort of education, so . . . I just wanted to say goodbye. You were the best thing that happend to me. " 

  " Oh . . . that's great! I always wondered when were you going to learn, but I'm going to miss you too, you can always send me letters (a/n : He's gonna be shocked :D) "

  Y/n waved goodbye and went with the owl.

💠

  Se was now in London do not ask me how. Then the owl guided me somewhere that I'm telling you if he or she didn't show her y/n wouldn't even realized. As they went there, they saw a pub. As y/n entered, people were around something - or someone.

 She went closer to see a GIANT and a small - taller then me😭😭 - boy. 

  " Excuse me, excuse me . . . " Y/n said to the big man.

  He turned to me and smiled. " What can I do for yeh little fela? " 

  " Well, first of name's Y/n Snowbell, two I got a letter from- "

  " Wait, what yeh said yer name was? "

  " Y/n Snowbell. . "

  " Oops! Sorry, I needed to guide you to Hogwarts but those nasty muggles made me forgot! " 

  The owl pecked Hagrid - not in the friendly way. It was funny, but then people realized y/n.

  " Did you say Y/n Snowbell? Dear, Harry Potter, then the girl who lived? " Said an old man.

  People started to surround Y/n, but she tried to stay close with the big man and the boy.

  " Lets go, don't want yer to become an ant. "

  They went outside, big wall. He started to count the bricks, and then pushed three precisely with an umbrella and then Wshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

  " Welcome to Diagon Alley! " The giant said.

  " Excuse me, didn't catch your names. " The girl asked.

  " I'm Harry Potter. " Said the emerald eyed boy.

  " Pleasure. "

  " Rebeus Hagrid, but call me Hagrid. " Hagrid said.

  " Nice to meet you. " And then she just gaped at all the things in Dragon Alley? She didn't catch the name right.

  This would be an interesting start. 

- - - - - 

  Hello my Angels! This is the first chapter of She's so Pretty . Request the house that you want, I can create new houses if you want but I think I'm going the traditional way. I'm telling you guys I do late updates so . . . I hope this is something for y'all cuz mama wants to read! I luv y'all so much!

Word count :  1000

Don't be a hater!

~Annie