The Part Where Old Secrets are Divulged - Krishna

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Krishna followed his gaze and a small smile crept on his lips as his eyes took in the much improved countenance of the prince. His Parth. The wounds on the archer's body were healing much better, and the dreaded tremors had not returned.

A tendril of energy beckoned and Krishna looked towards the open doors of the chamber. Sweet sunshine was streaming through it and the temperature was kept just perfect; only the best for his Parth.

Krishna smiled.

The energy beckoned again and Krishna answered.

"Going somewhere, Vasudev?" Bheem called out.

"Will be back in sometime, Bhrata."

Krishna kept following the energy, letting it decide the pace and the place. He traversed unknown corridors and rooms of Hastinapur, a couple of which held particularly evil forebodings. But at the attic room of the northern tower, Krishna came face to face with the master of the source of energy.

"Pranipat, Vasudev." The ageless voice spoke up.

"Pranipat, Maharishi Ved Vyas."

A smile was lightening up the sage's countenance and Krishna marvelled at the childlike simplicity and the eternal flame of knowledge which coexisted. The man's dark complexion, almost as dark as Krisna's, glowed brighter than the gold framed furniture of the room.

"You were awaited, Maharishi."

Another smile. "I came in when you are treading the throes of consciousness, Vasudev. I was pleasantly surprised to see Prince Arjun looking much better than my expectations. I would not be wrong to say that his mental health is much more affected than his physical?"

Krishna nodded. "Parth is fighting an entirely different battle in his mind." In a few, concise words Krishna appraised the sage about Arjun's mind place and the events surrounding it. Even the omniscient man was somewhat taken aback at the information.

"It is worse than I had thought. But I may have found the solution to heal Arjun's physical wounds."

"You have?" Krishna was elated.

Maharishi Vyas nodded. "Yes. But- But it holds a hindrance.

"What is it, Maharishi? Is it any ingredient? Because if it is in existence then I will find it." With only Maharishi Ved Vyas in attendance, Krishna did not lease in his energy and for a moment his body shimmered with the sparkle of a million stars.

The Maharishi's gaze glazed over in devotion and he tilted his head ever so slightly. "I know that, Vasudev. But, the main ingredient of the salve would be the..." The sage paused for a moment to gather his thoughts. "The main ingredient comes from Prince Arjun's brothers. Or, more precisely, all the sons of Rajmata Kunti need to add their blood to the salve; just a few drops each. As the weapon was released to destroy a lineage of siblings, the antidote will also need to hold the ultimate power of Arjun's lineage; his brothers."

"All of Bua Kunti's sons?" Krishna frowned. There was a momentary empty feeling smack dab in the centre of his chest but Krishna regrouped almost instantaneously. He shot a probing look at the Maharishi, silently placing his question, and it was replied.

Maharishi Ved Vyas nodded. "All of Maharani Kunti's sons. Princes Nakul and Sahadev can also add in their aura; it will only make the salve more potent. But for it to work in the first place, blood from all of Maharani's children is needed."

Krishna felt the earth tilt on its axis just the slightest bit more and he flung open the barricaded windows of the room. Clean and crisp air rushed in and swept aside the general gloom of the place.