Tragicomedy of Diogenes

I

The wind blew and drunk him. He is alone, his Antisthenes is not there to save his life from hunger and misery. Diogenes turns around and immediately widens his eyes - there is no barrel, and instead the immoral Sappho is at the place, once again turned into the biological purpose of being...
The decrepit face of the cynical layman suddenly began to stammer:
- Forgive me, get out of my way, I have to expose my portable room at last in the sea of ​​darkness, where only a blind man can discern the light.
She just looked at him sapiosexually, and ideas pervaded him, posthumous ones - If there is any innate feeling in the human heart, it is the pride that a person feels when he is protecting a weaker being at every moment..
That unusual confrontational silence was interrupted by an agitated harlot and asked him:
- Bacchus ordered me to bring you to the court of the Crimson King, so will you accept this merciful blessing?
Diogenes, enchanted by her approach, certainly refused, because his brain smells of cognitive dissonance, and his internal dogmas are threatened, irreversibly.
Out of nowhere, the virtuoso of the unholy, embraced Aphrodite's cloak and took, with the help of the Muses, a wooden lyre and goat strings.
Antisthenes' follower after the first sound, loses the unadulterated perception of reality and becomes a slave to his metaphysical anxious ideas.

II

Sinopian is no longer in a barrel, but in a spiritual cage. At the same time, the girl, lyrically oriented, gradually changes shape, and merges into a humanoid creature resembling the fruits of Lovecraft's boundless imagination.
Then he took the bridles of the nameless horses, and began to drag them with the force of Diogenes' then rage.
Geographically, the area is full of intrigue, and Plato's chickens - conquered ideas.
The Hyperborean sun of the brother Apollo in magnificence illuminates the face of Sappho, and suddenly breaks the opal silence... not yet deciphered by his mental thoughts - Lucid essence of archaism, why, after certain sufferings, are you attached to the Neoplatonic Mason of this cosmos?
Diogenes fell silent, the archive only inhabited by Arabic numerals and random lines.
He immediately became introspective, looking for an answer of everyday value.
He searches, he digs, he is nowhere to be found, he has sunk beneath the fundus, where everyone's abode follows.

III

Diogenes fell asleep again full of paganism and blasphemy within himself. The wicked reach him in infinite serenity like the authoritarian parent of meanness. The cynic is terrified by the extraordinary phenomenon, even though he knows this creation of the human spirit. A silhouette of a vile figure approaches him and says in Adam's native language - Do not interfere in the affairs of the exalted state of the individual, your erudition is not worthy of that field. The Slave of Wisdom stirred suddenly to the rhythm of the rattling of the cage. The return from this rant did not go the same way as all the previous ones, then he started raving and quoting some ingenious colleagues. Sappho looked in awe at the man's infinite insight, and suddenly thought that he did not belong to the knowledge that Prometheus gave to the immortal servants of Olympus.
During the theophany of the supreme god of the pagans, Diogenes gained immense prudence, threatening to the unholy poor imagination.
Aphrodite's lover slowly disappears under the strong influence of Diogenes' phantasmagoria, and is left alone in the Judean desert. The exhausted uncle tries to get out of the cage and protests to Zeus for giving him personal problems, but immediately realizes that his own passivity is an insult to those who believe in him. Thanks to the archaic approach of down-to-earth stoicism, godless ideas, reserved for the ghazis of Islam, appeared in it.
Not knowing what measures to take, he wants to resolve the existential circumstances through his intellect and magically transforms himself into the form of a dog from the streets of the social project - Athens.
His harmony of thought is not tamed, but embryonicity is inevitable, and Diogenes signed with his blood the selfless primordiality of the astral representation, because of his rebellious thought - Every lucid orangutan at one point wants to become phenotypically superior to numerous members of the community, because the individual concluded that the mind cannot save you from unnecessary problems.
Helios appeared to him phenomenologically, floating in a purple robe, immediately without hesitation he replied with the words - We are all children of the Sun, but I fell in love with the moon.
And after the ephemeral uncertainty he voiced out - it's over; and it was heard "everything begins."
In a flash, the myrrh-bearing Sappho appeared, offering him the chaste hand of an Agapian woman; instead of a zealous offer, give her the body in the form of a hug, because whoever hugs harder prepares a bigger abyss for himself.