part 4| Discoveries and questions

Note| this is my second book ever point out my mistakes please. If you have a book series or one shot request let me know. Vote and comment to tell me you want more. Follow for more.

○●○●E: "" = Elle: ""
S-G/ S: ""= sam golbach/ sam: "" ●○●○

E: "Yeah sorry I cant..today."

S-G: "that's okay! Do you- mind if i sit here?"
He points at the chair in front of the girl, signaling and voicing his suggestion.

E: "yeah! Sure. I dont really have any friends so I'm very lonley!"
The girl attempts to make her sad confession happier by adding a little giggle at the end.

S-G: "oh! I'm so... sorry! But that's alright, I want to be your friend"

E: "really! Thanks. So what dose it mean to be a...'fan'? I dont know what it is."

S-G: "really? You- you dont? Well basically when somone is famous like a celebrity or somthing they have 'fans' which is the people that watch them and like what they do, they are also called you know so and so's 'fandom'! It all makes sense to everyone."

E: "wow! That's uh..odd choice of a word for somone who likes somone!"

S-G: "yeah I guess when you think about it it is kinda weird!"

E: "so are you like a....celebrity? Cause you have 'fans'?"

S-G: "well...you could say that. Me an dmy best friend are pretty well known. Over 11 million people! Insane right!?"

E: "wow! That's..alot of people...dosent it feel weird knowing that anywhere you go theres at least one person who knows you? Like wouldnt they like know everything about you?"

S-G: "yes it dose get kinda weird somtimes. But after like 9 years you get used to it" he chuckles slightly

E: "that's true. So what's your-"

Fan: "OH MY GOSH! THATS SAM AND COLBY!! hi! CAN WE HAVE A PICTURE!!???" Just a fan...phew okay I thought it was my parents.

S-G: "oh! Yes that's me. Oh sure! One moment elle" he turned at who he was speaking of in the moment and got up and took a photo with the 2 people before immediately sitting down again

E: "that's so cool! People are so happy to see you!"

S-G: "I know! Let me just sit down-"

Fan: "who are you skank!? Get away form him. No low life is gonna be able to talk to a famous person like that. You're just stupid!"

S-G: "dont talk about anyone like that. If you were really a fan you wouldnt be rude to the people I am speaking to. Now leave me and my friend alone." Damn. He got pissed

E: "you- you didnt have to do that! Shes right I'm just a stupid skan-"

S-G: "if I hear you call yourself stupid like that again I'm going to be mad, shes the lowlife skank who can go suck a dick, okay? You are my friend and no one is going to treat you as a peasant and call you names. An dim not going to stand up to them just for you to agree with them, you are beautiful and smart. Not just smart but intelligent!"

The brown haired boy stood up and walked over to our table.

B-H-B: "damn sam. Pissed much? You told them off. Like fuck."
He was so gentle but also angry in his words. But proud of his
friend.

S-G: "yeah they were just- oh this is Elle! They were being rude to her just for sitting with me."

B-H-B: "Nice to meet you elle! My name is Colby, Colby brock!"

E: "Nice to meet you-"

Waiter: "Here is your pastry Èlá mourne!"

E: "Thanks! How much- wait... nevermind take it back. I dont have any money-"

S-G: "no. I'll pay for it. How much is it miss?" Hes so sweet.

E: "really? Thank you! You really don't have too I've lived without food for- nevermind" Elle didn't want them knowing that her parents were abusive and strict. Or that she had run away to get here.

S-G: "you're welcome, its no problem! Are you sure you dont wanna come over?"

Nope Elle was still to scared.

E: "No thanks. Thank you for everything though!"

S-G: " okay. If you're sure, well if you ever want to see us again we are normally here!"

C: "she cant just text us?"

S: "no phone. Strict parents I guess"

E: "yeah. Sorry! I would if i could. I'll be here alot though."

They sat and chatted for awhile before Sam and Colby had to leave, they needed to film a video with these people named

"Kris and celina"

They sounded nice :)

_____
Want more yet?