He Chengshuang smiled: "We are a group of people who are open to the public. You still have to do some serious business, mixing the real with the real, so that life won't be too sad. Besides, Mr. Yu's family didn't get rich in an all-out way, so don't dislike anyone!"

Ye Qing ! Let his temper come out and he said coldly: "Yes, I think the mayor's daughter doesn't dislike you and is very enthusiastic about you."

He Chengshuang was slightly surprised and quickly glanced at Ye Qingrang. He Chengshuang had always taken the initiative in the affection between the two of them, but Ye Qingrang was still hesitant. He never thought that Ye Qingrang was a little bit interested in it, and patiently explained to him: "It's all about money, of course. She is enthusiastic. She is indeed very capable in business. She is also very good at dealing with people. I think she has a cheerful personality and can chat for a few words. No matter how much friendship she has, she will lose it."

Ye Qing asked him to listen . Continuously praising a person can be said to be unprecedented, and his expression became colder. He had forgotten that He Chengshuang was not interested in those Yingyingyanyan, but there are many people in the world who are well-born, talented and beautiful, and He Chengshuang may not see many of them now. , even if you are not tempted, after the end of the world, a lot of people with prominent status will gather together, and at that time, strength is the most important thing, and not many people care about the difference in status. With He Chengshuang's overwhelming ability, I don't know how many people are on the pole. Good with him!

Feeling depressed, Ye Qingrang went back to practice in the Small Universe. He Chengshuang could not enter the world of the Small Universe and could only meditate outside to absorb the essence of jade. However, this way he still made faster progress than if he practiced in a space with abundant spiritual energy. .

For the next month, Ye Qingrang was obsessed with practicing and rarely went out, while He Chengshuang inevitably encountered important matters in business and had to deal with them.

Looking at the pouring rain outside, Ye Qingrang looked at the time again. It was past ten o'clock and He Chengshuang hadn't come back yet.

Ever since Ye Qingrang and He Chengshuang lived together, unless they went out to dine and play together, He Chengshuang would definitely come back for dinner. He had not gone to business dinners for a long time.

But when it was almost time for dinner today, He Chengshuang suddenly called back and said that Yu Ling had many ideas to discuss with him on business development. They had not finished discussing it for most of the afternoon, so they might as well settle dinner together and try to discuss it today. Appropriate.

It was still clear and sunny when He Chengshuang went out, but a heavy rain suddenly came after nine o'clock. Ye Qingrang was not sure whether He Chengshuang brought an umbrella. The group of grown men around him were not careful and probably did not consider the weather changes. Whether he asked others to buy one, Taking the umbrella, or asking Miss Yu to send it off, would be troublesome.

After thinking of a reason, Ye Qingrang immediately called Lao Jiang out.

Lao Jiang drove the car to the hotel where Yu Ling was staying, and Ye Qingrang said: "Wait here for a moment, I'll come back when I go."

He found the box number that He Chengshuang reported on the phone, and there were two bodyguards standing outside the door. One is He Chengshuang's man, and the other is Yu Ling's man.

When He Chengshuang's subordinates saw Ye Qingrang, they immediately bowed their heads respectfully and turned around to knock on the door. Ye Qingrang stopped him with a gesture and said softly: "I'll wait outside the door, don't bother them." After that, he stood up. between two people.

The sound insulation of the private room was very good. Ye Qing let his spiritual power pour into his ears, and the conversation there gradually became clearer and could be heard.

Yu Ling and He Chengshuang had almost talked about business matters. He Cheng was nimbly playing with a unique lighter with his fingers. Yu Ling asked with a smile: "Don't you want one?" He Chengshuang shook his head: "He doesn't

like it."

Yu Ling asked His smile stopped and he joked: "What a surprise. I thought you would never be bound by anyone in this life."

He Chengshuang replied to her: "How can you call it bound if you are willing to do so?"

Yu Ling insinuated, "You are a big smoker. Isn't it easy to quit smoking all at once?"

He Chengshuang closed the lighter with a snap: "As long as he doesn't like it, let alone smoking, even if he is addicted to drugs, I will still quit." "

You are interested in him, but it's a pity that I see Ye Sir, it seems that he doesn't really want to respond to your friendship."

He Chengshuang raised his eyebrows: "Don't worry about it, Miss Yu!"

Yu Ling bit her lower lip, feeling confused, and she didn't know when it started. , her feelings for He Chengshuang deteriorated due to excessive attention and sudden longing. However, after knowing each other for almost six years, He Chengshuang still politely called her Miss Yu. To a man whom he had only known for three or four months, he affectionately called him " "Quiet."

Yu Ling did not understand, because the origin of love is the most unreasonable. But she was still ready to give it a try, and slowly said what she had been thinking about for several days: "Why don't you let me help you."

He Chengshuang was curious and asked, "What do you mean?"

Yu Ling was determined. After calming down, he analyzed it for him: "Recently, my grandfather always arranges for some so-called young talents to meet with me. What he said means nothing more than that, but I really have no intention of doing this now. How about you?

Volume reading 22

-

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

Add bookmark

The search is submitted by pressing the OK/Submit/Forward keys on the input method interface.

X

Please enter search terms

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Desire Club