WINX!

winx! , winx club af

"Sunsets were redder
and more intense;
dawns were whiter and
more auroral."
- Virginia Woolf

"We can never be gods, after all—
but we can become something
less than human
with frightening ease."
- N.K Jemisin

In the realm of Magix, there are three schools that fairies, specialists, and witches attend. Elysia School for Fairies, Tempest Tower Academy for Witches, and Mystos Academy for Specialists.

For years, these three schools have co-existed next to each other in peaceful harmony, for the most part. And have been connected by a powerful magic source. Every two years, a blue moon appears that ignites a powerful object that is the main source of power for the magical citizens of Magix. A huge ball is held to celebrate and students from each school attend.

This year, things do not go as planned at the annual Blue Moon Ball. An unknown figure shows up with the intention of destroying the object. Now, students from each school have to work together to find the identity of the villain and defeat the villain. On their quest to saving the Magix realm they discover that many secrets have been kept about the object and their schools. While trying to work together, they encounter drama, unlikely alliances, and possibly some romance.

𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 —

I. This is the most basic rule so I won't go in depth but be respectful toward me and to others! If you are being rude, your oc will not be apart of the cast and if you are accepted, then your oc will be replaced with someone else.

II. Have detailed forms! I don't expect you to write a whole novel, but I can't write your character accurately if I know nothing about them. Password 1 is tagging three or more people.

III. Be diverse! Do not just have white face-claims. Some roles have established ethnicities, while others do not. Do not let this stop you from using non-white face-claims.

IV. I will try my best to update this frequently, but obviously, I don't live on Wattpad. I am a freshman in college among other things. Do not pressure me to update this, it will not make me motivated to write this. Password 2 is posting this on your message board and tagging me.

V. Face-claim talk time! The face-claim age range is 18-28. Check the age of the face-claim you want to use before putting them on your form. Face-claims
can be actors, actresses, musicians, and k-pop idols. They can not be social media influencers, Tiktokers, or any "younger" version of an older actor or actress. Face-claims have to be modern.

VI. Be active! If you are not active, there is no point in applying. Interaction on my stories are what keep me motivated in writing, and feedback is always appreciated. If you are going on hiatus or something happens to where you can't be active anymore, let me know so it doesn't affect your character. Password 3 is letting me know your favorite Winx Club character!

VII. When you are doing your form, comment your oc's name, their role, and a defining quote of theirs. Then, reply to that comment with the form. I will not be accepting forms that don't follow this format. Google Docs are preferred!

PASSWORDS HERE —— >

𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐒 ( my usual tag list & others!) —
daemos_ strwbrycake- mindctrlx makosswimby
UNL0VE- gr4cefullbliss CLOUDYEVAA -velvetykisses Averageghost chevalperd ac110807
Urlocalhispanic008 maggieverasluvr txmxav Ilikezebras26 Being_of_monstrosity The_Demigod_Knight

IVY SPEAKS!

Should I be starting another af? No
Am I doing it anyway? Of course

After some pressuring and pondering, I am doing another animated show from our childhood. This will not be starting anytime soon because of the holidays and I want to start Destinies before I start this. I will be posting the roles sometime this week (most likely Friday), but the form will be posted at a later date.

Anyways, enjoy this Winx Club af <3

Plot help from gr4cefullbliss !