Penultimate

Uttrayyan this word whenever Raavi listen she shakes to the core. She loves every festival, but only to this festival she does not know why she feared it.

May be because this festival one in particular year has blown storm into her life.

Yes storm had blown , it created disruption in their life, but with lots of hard work they had been able to negate that effect.

She thought 6 years back that uttrayyan where she has been in the edge of loosing her everything. But now everything is in control, their life is  setteled now.

But even today she fears this festival a little bit, but this fear is her own so she does not include anyone in her fear. Her fear will not let the happiness of her family hampered.

Raavi is sitting in her favourite window sit and thinking , she let her thought flow in any direction, she never tie her thought when she is sitting in her favourite place.

Uttrayan is comming, 6 years ago Uttrayyan has lead them to the journey of Vadodara ,

A COMPLETELY NEW CITY , NO SUPPORT, BUT A FAITH IN RELATION, AND POWER OF LOVE HAS CONQUERED.

This year uttarayyan.

Raavi has prepared lots of delicasy, Shiva is enjoying the delicacies, She is preparing undhiyon when she heard Mithu calling them.

Mithu: Ma, Baba happy uttrayan.

Shiva looks at his Mithu tota,

And Raavi also comes after listening to his voice

Their world who has filled their whole life with such happiness, that all their pain has been reduced.

Mithu is their energy who always encourage them to work hard, as they do not want him to suffer how they have sufferred in their past.

He sits besides Shiva and ask

Mithu: Hum kaab jayenge patang udane, mere saare freinds patang uda rahen hein, mujhe jane do na, Ma.

Raavi, sits and she said

Raavi: Mithu bass han,  Ma, ka kaam finish hone wala hein, thodi der aur phir hum jayenge.

Mithu: Freinds bula rahen hein,  kitna maja kar rahen hein, jane do na Ma.

Raavi: Mithu toh promise karo chup chaap patang udayoge, aur agar koi patang gire toh usse lene dur nehin jayoge, yehin ghar ke pass rahoge.
Promise.

Mithu: Promise.

Shiva: Arre mera samajhdar tota, saab baath samjhta hein aur maan bhi jaata hein.

Mithu becomes happy as his Ma and Baba praised him, he starts to go but before going out he demands kissi from Ma and Baba, which Ma and Baba gives him easily.

He went out and start flying kites with his freinds.

Raavi while preparing lunch coming in between and checking Mithu.

Shiva: Chipkali, nehin aise baar baar aake mathh dekh, usne promise kiya hein na, phir

Raavi: Woh Shiva batth yeh hein ki

Shiva: Woh Uttrayyan hum piche chodh aye hein, 6 saal beet gaye hein aur kuch nehin hoga, saare darr ko dur kiya hein na tune toh iss darr ko bhi dur kar.

Raavi nods heads and continues cooking.

Mithu enjoys himself fully, first he fly kite with his freinds and after with his Ma and Baba.