T W O

Avril's POV:

"Oh sick! I got one too" I heard Kaylie say as I passed her group in the community centre hall.

Ever since Aliya got that letter every former BPS student seems to have gotten one, well every student except for me. I heard even Shayan got one. I felt a vibration in my pocket, I swore I left my toy rose at home today. I reached into the pocket of my sweats and pulled out my phone, it was call, from Jesse

"Hey," I answered in a voice higher pitched than usual.

"Hey bumpkin. So we going to this reunion together or not?"

"We're not dating, I already told you this. I like that we can be together in secret. And anyway, I haven't gotten an invitation yet."

"It probably hasn't been delivered yet, you'll probably get it today."

"Yeah."

"Me and my boyz are gonna head to Makers for some pizza, think about the date thing. See you later."

"Whatever," with that I hung up.

Hooking up with Jesse isn't something I planned to take with me into high school, we dated for a bit in grade 7 and grade 8 but everyone knows elementary relationships don't count. CHAT was really hard so I decided to transfer here, Stephen Lewis. Maybe it's just because of all the Bakersfield people, but lately I'm feeling a sense of nostalgia, Jesse just adds to that feeling. It's a stupid feeling but I really do miss my life before.

"Avril!" I turned back to see Kaylies group again. "Come sit with us! She called out.

I walked over to all the girls: Kaylie, Lehee, Emma, Ana, Aliya and a few others. Yeah...I missed this.

Jesse's POV:

"Whatever" beep beep, she hung up

"Jesse! get off the phone with you fucking girlfriend, were going now!" Dylan shouted across the parkinglot.

"Okok fuck off," I caught up with the guys, they were all laughing at talking about stupid things like usual.

I was just thinking about why Avril doesn't want to date me anyone, she used to be OSESSED with me, am I not hot anymore?

"Of course your hot Jesse," Daniel Derry said patting me on the back.

"How the fuck did you know I was thinking that?"

"We just have that kind of connection, you know?"

"Fuck off you weirdo."

"So Jesse," Dylan says waiting up and walking beside me. "You gonna go to this Bakersfield thing?"

"Only if Avril does."

"Simp."

"Shut-" I suddenly bump straight into someone, my jack arms and buff chest knocked them down immediately. "Watch were your walking bitch."

She stood up and dusted herself off, her friends just watched silently. It was Kassidy, this girl I went to elementary with. She gave me a disgusted look and walked toward her friends.

I continued walking with me boyz without saying another word.

"YOU'RE GONNA REGRET THAT YOU FUCKING RAT, YOU'LL PAY BITCH. PAY!!"

I turned around immediately to see Kassidy and her friends watching in the opposite direction.

"THE FUCK DID YOU SAY TO ME SNITCH!" I screamed violently back at her, they turned around, their faces were both scared and confused.