Kingdom

That one failed vid of Hyunibini during kingdom practice except it live and the stylists put  Hyun in boots LINED with spikes so Bin kinda gets gashed.

(The chapter inspo from the video starts at 8:13. Also imagine Hyun's foot hits Bin, not his shin.)

TWS: Blood, injury, loss of consciousness, hospital, interview, not proofread

The Kingdom stage, aglow with dazzling lights, stood as the battleground for Stray Kids' historic performance. Unbeknownst to Changbin, his destiny was intertwined with a striking detail woven into the fabric of their wardrobe – Hyunjin's boots adorned with menacing spikes, a stylistic choice intended to infuse rebellious flair into their routine.

As the music surged through the venue, the spotlight found Hyunjin mid-backflip, his spiked boots reflecting the dazzling light. Within the mesmerizing choreography, disaster unfurled. The spikes, meant for visual impact, transformed into unwitting instruments of chaos as Hyunjin's foot collided with excessive force into Changbin's face. Gasps echoed through the audience as the spikes left a vivid trail of pain across Changbin's forehead.

In that harrowing split second, Changbin, grappling with both the sharp sting and the unexpected weight of his partner, involuntarily lost his grip on Hyunjin. The atmosphere in the arena shifted dramatically from exhilaration to concern as Hyunjin tumbled to the stage below. Changbin, now clutching his wounded face, stood alone amidst the clamor.

The crimson droplets, now escaping freely from Changbin's injuries, painted a macabre tableau on his face and clothes. The blood began its descent, forming a somber river that traced its way down his left cheek. He stood, momentarily frozen, the intensity of the pain etched on his features.

As the seconds stretched into an agonizing pause, Changbin, in a moment of defiance against the unexpected turn of events, clutched his face. The left side, marred by the spikes, bore the brunt of the injury. The audience, caught in a surreal limbo between performance and reality, held its breath.

The staff, recognizing the severity of the situation, surged onto the stage, their hurried footsteps punctuating the silence that had enveloped the venue. Changbin, still on his feet, felt the weight of the moment as blood continued to drip from his face, staining the stage beneath him. In a moment of vulnerability, he hunched over, hands on his knees, a silent acknowledgment of the pain and disarray that now marked their performance.

The small pool of blood, now mingling with the intricate stage design, stood as a poignant symbol of the unforeseen challenges that unfold on live television. The once meticulously planned routine had become a visceral journey through vulnerability and resilience, leaving an indelible mark on the Kingdom stage.

As Changbin settled onto the stage, the medical team swiftly encircled him, their movements a blend of urgency and precision. The unforgiving stage lights cast an intense spotlight on the wounds, revealing deep and extensive lacerations on his left forehead where the spikes had made forceful contact. The medics, clad in sterile gloves, began a meticulous assessment of the severity of the injuries.

One of the medics, bending close to Changbin, spoke softly, "We're going to assess the depth of these wounds, Changbin. It appears that stitches might be necessary, but we'll approach this carefully." Changbin, his face etched with a mix of pain and determination, nodded in acknowledgement, a bead of sweat forming on his forehead.

Behind the scenes, the crew swiftly prepared a sterile field, arranging instruments and materials with meticulous care. The medic, with a gentle touch, used a sterile cloth to wipe away the blood from Changbin's face. The lacerations, revealing a profound and concerning loss of blood, heightened the tension among the medical team.