explanation 20

Felix pov^
I woke up again and felt someone holding my hand , I tried to let go off my hand from the person but it felt like I have no power but the person woke up and he was minho hyung
"Ohh felix , you woke up? How's you feeling?"
"I'm okay.
"But h-hyung why are you looking so p-pale and weak? Dont tell me you havent ate s-something in the whole week."
"It's not like that-"
"So what it is l-like hyung? And tell me why you guys haven't found j-jisung till now and I have to tell you some i-important information about what I saw that day."
"OK felix but you'll tell this infront of everyone so you don't have to repeat and you're discharging in evening so you'll have dinner with everyone."
"I was going to discharge tomorrow evening right?"
"Oh after you fanited yestrday , you woke up now."
"I woke jp after a whole day!" Minho nodded.

...

When I was ready to leave minho hyung came to call me and I standed up but I felt like I don't have legs , I was about to fall but minho hyung came and caught me on time.
"I think you'll need a wellchair."The doctor said and minho hyung nodded.
..
We entered our building and went to cafeteria to see rest of the group , I can feel pity eyes of students on me but I ignored them.
"lixie...." Both seungmin and jeongin come and hugged me and I hugged them back.
Chan hyung , hyunjin hyung and chagbin hyung also came and hugged me.
"I told you not to go anywhere alone but you don't listen to me and see what it cause." Changbin said but I just cupped his cheeks.
We sat and hyunjin hyung bring some light food for me.
"why you g-guys aren't eating?"
"Don't t-tell me none of you h-have eaten in whole week."
Everyone's head was low and none dared to meet their eyes with me.
"L-let me tell you guys what h-happened that day."
Everyone looked in my direction as I started explaining them.
"When I went to our r-room to find jisung he t-texted me saying he is in library as he w-wanted to return some books and said he will m-meet me their.....( he explained everything as I'm lazy af)
And he hitted my p-phone also I was almost unconscious but I s-saw him taking jisung with him he g-grabbed jisung by his clothes and drag him till window and then j-jumped out of the window with jisung on his s-shoulder."
"What?"
"He was probably someone who can fly."
"And you g-guys tell me why you h-haven't found him yet?"I asked.
" the authorities are saying that jisung went away with your birthstone and he betrayed us and most of the students saying that it happened because he was a half human."Chan said as minho was not able to talk he was so lost in his thoughts.
" No way! H-how they can think like it , h-he is my other half and he c-cant do anything like that, are they c-crazy ?"
"that's what we tried to explain but no one believed us."minho said.

........
How are you gusy/gals/others.
This was not the best
It was just a filler as next chapter is going to be intresting.
And I'm seeing my reads are increasing little by little so Thanks