TWO FACED DEVIL Part - 3

En başından başla

Y/n : I am so happy today Silas that finally we are married.

You looked into his eyes but your eyes widened.

Y/n : S-Silas...SILAS!!!

??? : Not Silas...it's Shu...

Shu removed the black veil from his face and you felt like your soul has left your body.

Y/n : NOOOOO!!! IT CAN'T BE HAPPENED!!! WHERE IS MY SILAS ?

You took your steps backwards.

Shu : I don't know where is he.

You looked at your parents and ran towards them.

Y/n : M-Mom...d-dad...where is Silas ?

Y/m : Y/n...we already know that he is Shu not Silas because Silas left in the middle of the marriage.

Y/n : W-What ? Noooo!!! My Silas can't do this to me!!!

Y/f : It's the truth dear...he left with one of his slut.

Y/n : I-I don't believe you...how can he leave me like this ? We both love each other so much!!!

You looked at your in-laws.

Y/n : Y-You both also know that the man behind the black veil is Shu not Silas ?

They nodded slowly and tears form in your eyes.

Y/n : EVERYONE PLAYED WITH MY FEELINGS!!! WHY ?

Mrs.Kurenai : We are sorry sweetie.

You looked at your parents with tearful eyes.

Y/n : Mom...dad...take me with you...I will search for my Silas by my own.

Y/m : Y/n...try to understand...he is gone forever and now you are Shu's wife...you belongs to him.

Y/f : Yes dear...Shu is a responsible man not like Silas...he will take care of you and also we don't want anyone to call our daughter a abandoned bride.

Mr.Kurenai : Yes dear...read this message.

He show you his phone screen and you saw Silas message.

Silas Message : I am sorry Y/n I can't marry you because I can't take any responsibility, I just want to sleep with you but just for one night stand I can't waste my whole life...I will start my new life so, don't try to find me and I thought you will let me sleep with you before our marriage and after that I will cut off our marriage but you never let me touch you...once again I am really sorry Y/n...goodbye.

Tears started to roll down from your eyes while reading his message.

Y/m : He sent this message to everyone except you sweetie and we all had no other option than making you marry Shu...it's our both family mutual decision.

Suddenly your vision got blurry by tears and you stumbled back and was about to fall down but someone wrapped his strong arms around your waist preventing you from falling.

Y/n : Don't touch me...

Your vision completely got blurry and you fainted in those muscular arms.

Mrs.Kurenai : Shu...take her in your room.

Y/m : Shu...I don't know much about you but please take care of our daughter...she is our diamond.

Her eyes get teary.

Shu : Don't worry aunty...I will protect your daughter forever and fullfill her every wish as from now on she is my responsibility and I won't let a single scratch on her body...it's Shu Kurenai's promise and Mafia king never broke his promise.