Chapter III

Chapter Three - Plans

After the meet up with Choso, (Y/n) dropped Pierro at her friend's house, Zeina Yuratoshi

After the meet up with Choso, (Y/n) dropped Pierro at her friend's house, Zeina Yuratoshi. "Stay safe okay! Pierro wouldn't want to be left with me if ever something happens to you." The woman grinned as (Y/n) playfully rolled her eyes.

She was assigned to check out something weird happening in the woods, it seemed like there were curses roaming about, possibly a special grade. "Why do I always get the hard missions.." she frowned, knowing she'll be drained after this.

She was examining the area in the forest, hoping she'd wrap this up immediately until she felt this presence. "Okay, come out now." (Y/n) growled, wanting the curse to just show up.

"... You're strong." A man's voice greeted her as there he stood. A man with blue skin and hair. He was weird looking, you can tell that he was definitely gonna be a problem. "Yeah, I know. I try not to brag about it." The woman fixed her hair and took a deep breath.

She looked so relaxed too while the curse was simply amused. "I love fighting worthy humans! The name's Mahito, pretty lady." He chuckled mischievously and damn, he was so annoying.

"Yeah yeah, let's get this over with." With her response, Mahito frowned, disappointed that she wouldn't give her name. Her hair then started to grow in a rapid pace. Her face became blunt and full of bloodlust.

•√•

•√•

"(Y/n) (L/n), if you ever encounter her, I recommend you to leave." Geto Suguru said or more like Kenjaku said that to his colleagues. "Ha? She's that strong?" Mahito frowned as he got more intrigued. Jogo looked extremely confused too, what could this girl possibly do to harm them.

Geto smiled at them for a bit. "She's something like Gojo Satoru but put it on a much more weaker scale. Not saying that she's weak. Hmm how do I put it." The man with the stitches on his forehead thought for a bit. "Ah, 12 fingers of Sukuna, that is if she awakens her potential, but for now let's say.. 10."