yatzil - marvel

face claim: xochitl gomez
alter: unknown

- yatzil- half talukanil/half human (like her father) - daughter of k'uk'ulkan- birthdate: 1957- lived in talukan for the first 35 years of her life until she found out about the identity of her birth mother

- yatzil
- half talukanil/half human (like her father)
- daughter of k'uk'ulkan
- birthdate: 1957
- lived in talukan for the first 35 years of her life until she found out about the identity of her birth mother. from then on she started to change her residence every few years.
- until the unfortunate passing of her mother in 2002, she would spend every minute out of the water with her.
- her father wasn't very happy about her wish to divide her time between in and out of water but after setting some simple rules and boundaries he let her go.
- due to the immortality of her father and the fact that nobody knows about talukan anyway, she's got no reason to worry about who could take over talukan. this allows her to live a very carefree life.
- while living out of the water she likes to travel and learn about different cultures. the most prized possession of yatzil is her photo album, filled with photographs she's taken herself.
- her favourite past time are museums and flea markets. since the beginning of the 21st century she's actually started to enroll in some colleges for the time being.
- she's very nice and caring when presenting as human which makes it perfectly easy for her to find friends and build up loose romantic relationships. her favourite trick she can perform is drop fun facts that fit the topic that is spoken about.
- in talukan she is a warrior. she doesn't live with her father, she has her own house which is close to all the other warriors. she keeps to herself but is still polite to everyone who might speak to her.
- her relationship to her father is very limited as he is still convinced that he is unable of loving anyone. he only contacts her when there's any news regarding the kingdom.
- even though k'uk'ulkan would never believe her, she also cares about the preservation of talukan a lot. as much as she loves humans, talukan will always be her favorite home.
- during the main events of black panther wakanda forever, she was in denmark. after the final fight between shuri and her father, she was ordered back to the kingdom and given the order to spend some time in wakanda in order to keep the peace between the two nations alive.

passt zu: enemies to lovers, alles im mcu, vor allem bei neueren sachen, wurde originally für ein rpg mit shuri gemacht :)