Awakening

"From the ashes we are to the ashes we shall return"

*Bump Bump, Bump Bump, Bump Bump!*
*Gasp*

       He awoke panting, breathing heavily, looking around. Watching, as ashes fell from his hair and body, kneeling as he looks at his hands raising his hands up into the light. Looking past his hands seeing something he didn't understand but felt as if it was evil.

 Looking past his hands seeing something he didn't understand but felt as if it was evil

        He sat there not understanding or remembering what he is or who he was. He slowly rised feeling what cold was as a breeze came by. A feeling that had felt like he had felt it before but as if it was new all at the same time. He took a step, slowly and steadily as if a new born animal he walked weakly across this unknown place. He walked and walked through this place looking around seeing nothing but a red wasteland before looking ahead and seeing a strange place a few miles away he walked in it's direction. Upon getting closer he seen a sign looking at it confused not understanding what it meant.

He continued to walk past the sign walking into a place that was large with many buildings with the surroundings being dim, smelly, loud, and many other things with one feeling he felt the most

He continued to walk past the sign walking into a place that was large with many buildings with the surroundings being dim, smelly, loud, and many other things with one feeling he felt the most. The ominous feeling of evil. He walked seeing these  creatures that were like a crimson red with black and white horns with tales with them having either feet or hooves. With each one he passed by looking at him surprised and strangely with many of them blushing as he walked by with others saying. "Fucking weirdo put some clothes on!" Or "What the hell is he?" Before he stumbled into a clothes store with the cashier looking and blushing before shaking his head and saying "Hey look buddy what hell you walking around like that for?" With him looking at the imp not understanding. "Are you either gonna leave or am I gonna have to make you? If you aren't going to buy anything then get your nudest ass out!" The imp said before punching him in the face knocking him over and out the door with only one thought going through his head. The first thought he had ever since waking up in the strange place. "Hurt" he thought falling onto the ground with the imp storming back and throwing some clothes at him. "You got what you wanted now beat it freak!" With the imp locking the door on the other side flipping him off. He sat and stared at the clothes before putting them on with the guy throwing a black T-shirt, underwear, and blue jeans all in total. With him now dressed he stood once more before continuing to walk in this strange place. With him walking into a ally way and hearing a loud crunch before turning around and seeing four imps staring at him with weapons.