The meeting seemed to have started early and you walked in, only to grow surprised at the sight of Shidou fighting a boy.

Sae let his eyes move from the fight before him to the door as it opened but interest gleamed in them as he took sight of you walking in with an annoyed look.

"You idiot!"

Your raised voice seemed to gather everyone's attention but they were put into a state of shock as a mechanical hand shot out from the device you held and grab Shidou by the back of his jacket.

"I don't plan to babysit you while you're here, Shidou. I need to focus on my own work and it would be nice if you weren't being a pain in the ass!"

Shidou found your angry side to be hot.

He remembered how you first faced each other when he messed around with the training room and earned him a glare that gave him shivers.

In a nice way of course.

(here comes the dopamine, oop-)

"I'm not going to apologise for his actions and I doubt he will so, I suggest we move on from this situation and focus on why we're all here in the first place."

You moved over to the front of the room where the coach stood but your eyes caught sight of another figure who stood besides him.

"Oh."

You seemed genuinely surprised to see Sae who raised a brow at your reaction.

"Why do you look so surprised?"

"I just didn't expect to meet you again since you're a 'celebrity' of some sort."

Using your fingers to make quote marks as you empathised the word 'celebrity' had him rolling his eyes.

"Whatever, nerd."

You made a face over the nickname that he had stuck onto you but decided to ignore it as you had more important issues to take care of.

Like your introduction to the team.

You turned to everyone who had settled down and sorted themselves out, glancing at Shidou who winked in your direction before focusing on the other players.

"I'm [L/N] [F/N]. The technician and creator of the blue lock facility. I've been called over to help the U-20 team by creating a program for training with my technology."

You could hear a few whispers between the players, catching a few words they were saying.

"I'm not here to jeopardise your chances of winning. You'll probably be doing that yourself if you keep up with that mindset. Me and my tech is just another opportunity for you to train yourselves more efficiently. That's all."

Oliver Aiku observed you from his seat, the corner of his lips quirked up as he watched the way you shut down the boys and their silly accusations of you.

You were someone he would keep an eye on until his interest of you went away.

"[L/N]-san will be setting up the training room which should be available for tommorow to use but for now, she needs to take in your stats."

You placed down your bag, moving down onto one knee and opening it up. You pulled out a device that resembled a gun but looked up as you heard a few gasps.

"A gun?!"

You stood up, not impressed with the rowdy boy who was being dramatic over the sight of your tech.

"Stay still and see what it does."

That did not sound reassuring for the boy and he didn't get a chance to move as you pointed the gun at him and pulled the trigger.

He let out a cry of fright, closing his eyes as he shielded his face but when he felt no pain, he grew confused.

"It's a body scanner."

A red laser moved from the top of the boy's head to his feet before your tablet screen lit up.

Your eyes landed on his name, reading it out loud.

"Sendo Shuto."

You revealed his profile and his expression turned to one of awe.

"Where did you buy this sort of tech from?" He asked as he leaned closer, wanting to observe his profile more.

"Bought it? I built it myself from scratch."

You crossed your arms, a small grin painting your lips as you gazed at Sendo with a proud gleam in your eyes.

"Really?!"

Hoichi clapped his hands together to gather everyone's attention again.

"Training needs to be started as soon as possible. [L/N]-san, you can call for the others throughout the day to get their stats while you also work on the training room. Is that fine with you?"

You nodded and he smiled, indicating the meeting had come to an end.

---------------------------------------------------

"Oliver Aiku?"

You looked up from the list of players printed on the paper in your hand to the older boy standing in front of you, a relaxed smile painted on his lips.

"Stand on top of the X mark and I'll start." You instructed.

Aiku let his eyes wonder the room as he moved over to the spot you had told him to stand by, seeing many gadgets of all different sizes.

"Stay still."

Your voice brought him back onto you and his body stilled as you pointed the lazer gun in his direction before scanning it.

Your tablet lit up and Aiku's profile appeared, making him look over in interest.

"How did you build this?" He asked  as he approached your seated form.

He rested his hip against your desk and crossed his arms and you glanced at him for a second before focusing back on the tablet.

"It's not that hard to make. All I had to do was..."

You spoke over the process of creating the body scanner, the technical terms flying over his head but seeing the passion in your eyes had him smiling.

"That's how you build the body scanner." You concluded, gazing up at him.

"I didn't understand a single word you said but, you looked cute explaining it."

He had pressed his hand against the desk to lean down, narrowing the proximity between your face and his.

"I wouldn't mind you telling me again."

He waited with a cheeky smile, knowing you would be flustered by his obvious attempt at flirting but, what he recieved instead had him raising his eyebrows in surprise.

"Did you just try to flirt with me?"

You were judging him, your lips curled in a way to show your distaste towards his attempt at wooing you.

He couldn't help but laugh over your reaction, tilting his head back as he was greatly amused.

"I don't have time for this, Aiku-san. If you would please..."

You gestured towards the door and he raised his hands, surrendering to your plea and moving to leave your office but, not without getting another word in.

He leaned against the frame of the door, a light smirk painting his lips.

"You know..."

You turned away from your tablet as you heard his voice, looking at him with wonder.

"You're not like other girls."

His words had you cringing and it was visibly shown on your features.

"That was gross." You rubbed your arms, trying to get rid of the goosebumps that were formed.

Aiku left your office in a lighter mood, happy to know that the training camp that he had been told to take part in, was not going to be as boring as he thought.