Getting closer🤌

Start from the beginning

That girl looks for preeta at party but didn't found her anywhere in the party hall....

Girl- maam kaha chali gayi....agar unko pata chala ke I failed her plan then she will kill me for sure....(she looks around worriedly)

On the other side karan and his friends enjoys the party and haves some snacks....afterwards other friends of karan leaves and now karan and vansh both are left as vansh is not ready to leave the party any time soon and also didn't allow karan to go...

Karan- vansh...vansh...tera phone vibrate hoon raha take it...I'll just come back....

Vansh- kaha jaa raha hain....enjoy na...

Karan- washroom jaa raha hoon you want to accompany me....(vansh laughs and signs him go) take that call pata nahi kabse baje jaa rahe hain....(he left)

~~~

Karan is comes back at dance floor and didn't saw vansh there and gets confuse seeing him nowhere in party....

Karan- yeh ladka bhi na...(moves to find him) Yaha bhi nahi hain....shyad bahar hoon....(he goes there) yeh iski car...muzhe akela chodke chala gaya iski tho....(takes out his phone and sees vansh massage) I found my date buddy see you tomorrow...(karan widened his eyes in anger) how can he...kal aa tu fir bata ta hoon ek tho muzhe yaha force karke lekar aaya and now he left...(keep the phone back)

He moves towards his car and about to sits inside when he hears someone's crying sound coming from parking area...

He looks around and find no one...he shakes his head and about to sit again when he again hear crying voice and turns...

Karan- koi hain bhi nahi yaha....yeh kis ki rone ke avaaj hain...kahi bhoot...(says being little fearful and walks towards source of voice) jai hunuman gyaan gun sagar...jai kapis tihu....(he stops realizing what he is doing) stop it karan...tu doctor hain...yeh bhoot voot jaisi koi chiz nahi hoti....(he takes deep breathe)

He walks towards source of voice and saw one girl in white sarri clinging to car's window as if she is sticked to it...

Karan- hey....kon hoon tum...thik sein kuch dikh bhi nahi raha yeh andhere ke vajha se...(he turn on his phone torch)

She turns around and bright light of torch falls on her face causing her to keep her both hands on her face...

Girl- stop...it's aching to my eyes...(says in drunken voice and karan hears the voice recognizing it quickly)

Karan- tum....(she slowly slowly takes her hands away from her face and her eyes meets with his and that girl reveals to be preeta)

She gazes at him confusingly with small eyes and he looks at her shockingly...she moves towards him but stumbles forward bring drunk....

Karan holds her through waist and she landed on his hard chest...her hand went on his chest for support and she gripped his shirt making him shivers with her touch and closeness which does some magic to him and he found himself lost in her pretty eyes who are staring at him innocently...

Her deep almond shaped eyes are like ocean so mesmerizing and so beautiful that he is unable to stop himself from drowing in them...

Her hairs strands were swaying with the flow of air...their faces were close and his eyes stares at her face carrying adoration in them as if it's most beautiful thing they ever saw...

Her soft breathes are creasing his face sending hot sensation in his nerves...he can feel the softness of her skin against his ruff palm as it's locked on her waist...

His admiring session halted because of preeta's voice....

Preeta- hey...leave me...(she blinks her eyes and he made her stand straight and she again moves towards car)