Inder's Thoughts: She's beautiful, so fucking beautiful and simple... Her glasses look cute on her.

Jwala stands before Inder, who, taken by her presence, presents the award to her. "Thank you," she says in a sweet and gentle voice, capturing Inder's attention even more. He is entranced by her, recognizing her voice as the sweetest he has ever heard.

As the ceremony continues, Inder surprises everyone, including himself, by extending his hand for a handshake. It's uncommon for him to personally shake hands with awardees, Jwala, slightly surprised, meets his hand in a handshake. 

In that brief touch, Inder feels a surge of inexplicable electricity, a strange yet palpable connection that sends shivers down his spine. Lost in the moment, Inder is engrossed in Jwala's presence, particularly fixated on the nose ring she wears. 

Rohit, noticing Inder's distraction, lightly taps on his shoulder, pulling him from his reverie, and Inder reluctantly releases Jwala's hand. She gracefully descends from the stage, and Inder's eyes stay fixed on her form as she leaves.

She was captivatingly beautiful, and he couldn't seem to look away. Every feature of her face, especially the nose ring that had caught his attention, seemed to imprint itself on his memory, leaving a lasting impression on his mind.

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

GANGWAL HOUSE

The Gangwal family is gathered for dinner, and Jwala arrives home at that moment, clutching a trophy in her hands. As she enters, everyone at the table is taken aback and curious about her unexpected possession.

Dadaji: (inquiring) Yeh kya hai, beta?

Jwala: (beaming with excitement) Dadaji, mujhe "Best Student" ka award mila hai!

Her announcement lights up the room, and a wave of happiness washes over the family. They cheer and celebrate, proud of their little angel's significant achievement. There's an overflow of joy and encouragement for Jwala.

Supriya: (with immense pride) Waah, mere bacche, I am so proud of you.

Supriya expresses her happiness by kissing Jwala's forehead, conveying her pride and joy in her daughter's accomplishments. Jwala's grandmother also joins in, encouraging her to freshen up before they all enjoy a meal together.

Dadi: Jaao, bacche, fresh hokar aao. Phir sab saath milke khana khaayenge. (Go, dear, freshen up, then we'll all eat together.)

With this encouraging directive, Jwala heads to her room, her heart swelling with the warmth of her family's support. Meanwhile, the rest of the family continues their dinner, filled with laughter and discussions, praising Jwala's remarkable achievement. They're all incredibly happy and proud of her, reveling in her success.

SURYAVANSHI PALACE

Inder lies on his couch wearing a white t-shirt and black sweatpants. He's lost in thought, his mind consumed by the image of Jwala causing him a whirlwind of conflicting emotions.

Inder (to himself, with a tinge of worry): She's 19, Inder, stop thinking about her. If Bhabhi ma  finds out that I harbor such thoughts about her sister toh kahi hume desh nikala hi na de de.....

Despite his inner warning, he can't shake off the persistent thoughts.

Inder(continuing, resigned):  But what can I do? I'm trying so hard not to think about her. Her eyes, her face, and especially that nose ring—she's unforgettable.

Desperate to distract himself, he notices his guitar. He picks it up, fingers the strings, and begins to play. As the soothing melody of Jab Se Tere Naina fills the room, he softly sings along, each note resonating with memories of Jwala.

Inder (singing softly, lost in the music): Jab se tere naina, mere naino se laage re...

The room fills with the sweet and poignant notes, echoing his bittersweet feelings for Jwala. With each strum of the guitar, his heart feels both comforted and burdened by his unspoken emotions for her.

Hello everyone, tell me how is it?

Do read it, vote for it

Feedbacks are welcomed here

Thank You