"Hi," vishal waved back at her.

"Can I sit with you girls?" He asked .

"Of course, " swathi was fast to reply. Vishal Smiled and took a seat close to me.

"You girls should order, the bill is on me," he said, it was even now that I realized that we haven't ordered any food yet, we are busy talking about shalin.

We ordered some food. We were eating and gisting with vishal. I saw the students eyes on us, especially girls......jealous stares.

This is unbelievable,  vishal is popular barely one week he's admitted in the school. After lunch we thanked vishal for the threat.

We went to the music club and vishal also went with us. The girls were gushing over him. Vishal also joined with dance club.

After college,  vishal cajoled me to go have some ice cream with him. That will be away to seal our friendship.  I told Jhon to go home, vishal will drive me home.

I'm more familiar with places than vishal so I took him to many interesting places. We were at the amusement park when suddenly vishal was nowhere found.

I was looking for him but suddenly I felt some one cover my face from behind and I passed out.

I slowly opened my eyes. My head hurts a lot. I sat up from the bed and my eyes looked round the room. This room is not familiar to me where am I?and why is my head hurting me a lot?

My brain is racking as I seek for an answer since I can't remember anything. But then, the door opened and vishal walked in with a small tray in his hands.
Vishal? What am I doing with vishal in this room? The last thing I remembered is......just can't remember anything at all,what is wrong with me?

"You are awake," vishal flashed a beautiful smile at me as he walked up to me and dropped the tray which contains a tea on the beside table.