01

["Have you been trained to withstand torture?"]
{Tokito Muichiro}

It seemed to be a normal day for Muichiro, and for all the other Hashira.

Obanai was glaring at everyone and everything in sight from his spot in a tree, and Mitsuri was talking with Rengoku.

Muichiro was just staring blankly at the clouds, his mind clear of any thoughts.

Well, it was clear of any thoughts until Sanemi started yelling at Tomioka, who just wanted to think to himself.

'Why is Sanemi so... Loud? It's quite the headache causer..' Muichiro thinks, shifting his attention to the Wind Hashira.

"Ara ara~ Shinazugawa-san, it's not nice to yell at someone who's clearly unresponsive!" Shinobu scolds, staring at Sanemi with a fake smile.

"Tch. Damn bastard thinks he's better than all of us." Sanemi grumbles, before turning and stomping away.

"Sanemis' quite... Annoying." Muichiro mutters to himself, staring absentmindedly at the back of the retreating Wind Pillar.

"I agree." A sudden voice says from behind him, and Muichiro turns to look at the sound of the voice.

Standing behind him was a tall boy, maybe around 5'10 or 5'11, with a black mohawk, a purple vest on over his Demon Slayer uniform, and a scar on his face.

Muichiro looks up at him with an apathetic gaze, not letting his shock of how big the height difference was show through. "Who are you." He asks, his voice holding a cold tone.

"I'm Genya Shinazugawa," Genya answers, looking down at Muichiro. "And you are..?"

Muichiro takes a second to remember his name, and then blinks a few times.

"Tokito Muichiro, the Mist Hashira." He responds, his gaze still apathetic. Maybe he could intimidate the boy into leaving.

"You're short. You look like a child." Genya sneers, taking in the height of the boy infront of him.

"And you look like a Chihuahua on drugs." Muichiro retorts, looking at Genya with a blank stare.

"The hell is a Chihuahua-?" Genya asks, looking the slightest bit confused.

"It's like Sanemi but make it a tiny dog." Muichiro explains, using the Wind Hashira as his explanation.

Genya nods, understanding his words. "So basically a small dog who's pissed every second of the day, is annoying, and gets pretty loud?"

"You just summed up Sanemi and Chihuahuas all in the same sentence."

"Figures."

Muichiro looks at his shoulder when his crow lands on his shoulder, flapping her wings to catch his attention.

"Caw! Caw! Tokito Muichiro, head to Mount Kumotori immediately! A demon has been spotted terrorizing children! Caw! Tokito Muichiro, head to Mount Kumotori immediately! A demon has been spotted terrorizing children!" She repeats, ordering Muichiro to start heading to his next mission.

He just starts walking in the direction of the of Mount Kumotori, forgetting that Genya was there.

["I will not let my brother, or my master, or any of my comrades die!"]

★Genya Shinazugawa★

Genya watched as Muichiro walked off, and then groans, going back to the Butterfly Estate like he had promised, though a bit reluctantly.

He hated being there. Maybe he should ask to go to the Swordsmith Village or find a hot spring.

Hopefully he doesn't run into that weird red head who broke his arm.

Or anyone, for that matter.

People were not all that fun when you didn't want to talk to them.

Sitting down on the bed assigned to him, Genya rolls his shoulders, which were stiff.

"Oh! I recognize you!" A sudden voice calls out from a different bed, which made Genya annoyed.

Deciding to ignore the person, Genya lays on his side, away from the person in hopes of going to sleep.

That quickly failed, as the person then spoke again, "You're the guy who's arm I broke!" The person says again, oddly cheerful.

Shit.

His day was not going as planned, and he ignores the person, again.

"I'm Tanjiro Kamado!" Tanjiro then introduces himself, and Genya promptly gets up, walking out.

People were not fun.

Well, that Mist Hashira boy was tolerable, but only because he was quiet, and didn't show much emotion.

Nevermind, he's just as infuriating as the rest.