"This school is massive!", you thought in surprise. A few other places he showed you where the canteen and the bathroom areas were as well. Lastly, he began to list the varying different gyms they had. He only showed you a few that were close by. He explained how other gyms were outside of the school building.

"I believe that is the end of the tour, any other questions you may have Sawamura?", he asked. You hesitantly asked, "Are tryouts for different sports available still?" "Ah yes, they actually don't start til next week Miss Sawamura, which sport are you going to try out for?"

"Oh I don't know if I will try out yet, I'm just curious, but thank you, sir", you bowed. "Of course, here classes are starting soon so I'll escort you to your classroom", he says. You show him your schedule and he starts leading you to class.

**✿❀ ❀✿**
As your principal was about to open the door, he saw the nervous look on your face. You were more nervous now because your classroom was a mere few steps away. But he gave you a reassuring smile and asked "Are you ready Sawamura?"

You nodded slowly and took a deep breath as he finally opened the door. "Miss I have another student here for you", he said.

"Oh great I was wondering why I was missing someone on the attendance", the teacher said. "Please come in and introduce yourself why don't you", your teacher said as she motioned for you to come inside.

You stepped in as the principal gave you a thumbs up and closed the door. You slowly made your way to the teacher's desk. You can feel everyone's eyes on you.

"Go ahead introduce yourself dear", she said "Oh right, I'm Sawamura Y/n, I'm from Miyagi", you said loudly.

Oh my, you came a long way haven't you, it's nice to meet you Y/n please have a seat next to Yamamoto in that empty in the back", she motioned. A boy with a blond mohawk started waving intensely while pointing to the desk next to him.

You gave a small laugh as you walked towards this very energetic boy. You placed your bag next to your desk as you took the seat next to him.

"The name is Yamamoto right?" you asked. "Yup, yours is Y/n, right? Great name!" he exclaimed.

You were about to thank him but then the teacher began her lesson. You sighed and nodded your head at him, as you both turned your bodies towards the board.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

The bell rings as everyone starts exiting the classroom. Yamamoto runs towards you and asks
"Hey, Y/n want to get lunch with me at the cafeteria."

You weren't fond of loud and crowded areas, you found them overwhelming and intolerable.
"No it's ok Yamamoto I'll just stay back", you said.
"Ok, I'll be going down then, see you later Y/n", he said as he ran out the door.
As everyone left the atmosphere started to become calm and soft. You like that kind of atmosphere, is very relaxing for you. You got up and walked over to the window. You took in the slight breeze that came by until you were interrupted.

"Hey Y/n we didn't see you downstairs, we were looking for you", said a group of girls.

The group of girls swiftly made their way to you. They picked up some desks and started arranging them into one big table. As they sat in their chairs with lunch in hand they said "Come sit with us Y/n."

You were surprised at how open they were with you. But you weren't complaining you were just glad you were making friends already. So you happily walked towards them and sat next to them.

"Oh we forgot to introduce ourselves, I'll start my name is Hana", one girl said. She was very tall, with a rectangular body shape. She had her brunette hair in a braid, with brown eyes to match.

Another girl said, "Hi, I am Juno, nice to finally talk to you Y/n." What made Juno stick out a lot was her lengthy dyed purple hair. To go with her hair were her very blue eyes. She looked like she came out of a video game.

"Juno your hair is very beautiful", you mentioned. "Oh thank you Y/n, glad you noticed", she giggled as she flipped her hair.

"And I'm Sana", another girl said. Her black short hair complimented her blue eyes very well. Her height was exceptionally tall too, as you saw she was the tallest girl among them that walked in.

"Well, I'm guessing you all know me already", you chuckled. They all nodded and began eating the food they brought from the cafeteria.

While Sana was chewing she asked, "Y/n do you not have lunch?" "Oh yeah I forgot to make one this morning and I didn't want to do it down", you mumbled.

All three of your newly found friends stared at you. "Here have some of my food!", they screamed. You were taken aback by how kind and open they were towards you already. You let out a nose chuckle and said "I'd like that a lot, thank you."

They all happily took a small plate and each placed food on it. They handed it to you as you smiled in delight. "Thank you guys again, really you too kind", you said.

"No problem girl, everyone gotta eat you know", Hana giggled. "We should eat like this every day guys", Juno noted. You all agreed as you all resumed munching on your food.

You took in the serene aura around you. The small chatter here and there as you ate. You were content with all the friends you've already made on your first day. You were glad you were able to share the good news with your parents and Daichi later