Jiro: "So, what? She's someone (Y/n) knows outside of school?"

Ashido: "Oh, I wonder who she is?"

Tsuyu: "I would not be surprised if she is someone (Y/n) 'knocked up' and she is coming to confront him in order to get his 'due's'..."

Immediately the eyes of every female in the surrounding area could be seen turning to the frog-themed hero, of course, like always, Tsuyu just looked back at them like they were the weird ones for looking at her. In the end, the group of Ashido, Jiro, and Hagakure simply turned back to Yaoyorozu, the group of girls currently seen sitting at the very back of the student grandstand. Even after losing her own match against Tokoyami, Yaoyorozu still found her focus elsewhere.

Currently, everyone else was sitting down below to watch the final match of one-on-one opening-round fights. The fight in which was being mentioned was none other than Bakugo vs Uraraka, where an exchange of Bakugo's teasing nature, of course, directed at the fact that if he beat Uraraka, he'd tell (Y/n) how she felt. By no surprise, Uraraka was not exactly thrilled by that idea, much preferring to confess in her own time. 

Little did she know Bakugo was simply teasing her. Nevertheless, such a thing caused the fight to mainly be an exchange of playful teasing, and loud pleas. As for the fight, it was more so Uraraka avoiding Bakugo's attacks so she wouldn't lose and have her feelings be revealed. But whilst everyone else in Class 1-A were focused on the fight between the pair, the girls were more interested in the news Yaoyorozu had brought to them only a few moments ago.

Hagakure: "So, what you're saying is...A girl we don't know, knows (Y/n)?"

Yaoyorozu: "I believe so, yes."

Hagakure: [Drops head and sighs] "Great. Of course, there are more girls who like (Y/n)..."

The invisible girl was quick to cross her arms and presumably look away in defeat, as she did so, Ashido pounced forward as an idea came to mind.

Jiro: "Look, I think you guys are just over reacting. I'm sure she's no one that special."

Yaoyorozu: "Yes. I'm sure..." [Thoughts] "Though, he did seem upset about her." [Out Loud] "I'm sure there's nothing to be worried about."

Hagakure: "Haha! Yeah, that's probably it..." [Thoughts] "Even so, knowing all girls around him, she probably has a crush on him." [Out Loud] "Yeah, Yaoyorozu's right. I mean, I'm sure she's no one..."

Ashido: "...Oh! What if she's (Y/n)'s ex-girlfriend!"

Yaoyorozu: "U-Uh...What?"

Hagakure: "Ex...Girlfriend?"

Jiro: "I'm sure she's..."

Ashido: "That would explain why they might not like each other?"

Yaoyorozu: "That could be sure, though...I don't know. The look in (Y/n)'s eyes...Something about it just seemed...Different..."

Thinking back to the moment made Yaoyorozu even more concerned about (Y/n). Especially the fact that she was not with him. After all, he always seemed to be there for her when she needed someone. Whether that be to do with Kaito, or her own nerves. The way he just always seemed to know what to do to make her happy, made Yaoyorozu happy just thinking about it. 

However, whatever smile was able to find her lips was quickly dropped when she thought about where he could possibly be right now. What are the troubles and turmoils he may need help with? It made her sad just thinking about it. She probably would have had her mind on the topic for much longer if it weren't for the voice of Tsuyu suddenly sparking her mind back to reality.