Robb Stark. 

The King of the North would fit wonderfully into her collection of husbands. He was loyal and protective, but vicious as a wolf when pushed. Not to mention the boy was utterly gorgeous if memory served correctly. 

A plan formed in her mind as she felt Aegon begin to stir beside her. The pace of his breathing changed and he shifted closer to her, his thumb continued tracing her breast as he awoke. 

His dark eyes bore into her as the morning light seeped in through the gaps in the curtains. A slow smile etched onto his face as his pale cheeks flushed Targaryen red. "Good Morning, my love" The gravelly lull of High Valyrian flowed through her as his deep morning voice echoed through the room. 

He shifted closer, bringing his lips to her own and melting into a slow sensual kiss. 

Her hands buried themselves in his dark tangled curls as the two melded into one being once more. He moved to hover above her, sliding easily between her bare legs and resting himself against her naked sex. 

Her hands traveled down his neck and shoulders, gliding up and down as he lost himself more in her taste. Unintentionally he began grinding into her, eliciting a completely involuntary moan from her love-bitten throat. 

"Aegon!" She gasped his name against his lips and he invaded her mouth with his tongue, burying the lewd gasps. 

Seeing her in the daylight, naked and glowing, he was drowning in his own affections. He loved her, he loved her with every fiber of his being. She was his, body, soul, and heart. He would fly her to Dragonstone and wed her in the ways of their Valyrian blood. 

He would worship her every day for the rest of their days, Daenyra was the start and end of his world. 

She felt him harden against her as if in a trance he plunged himself into her, devouring her gasps and moans with every movement. He too moaned her name burying his face in her neck as he plunged into her as he woke up, the same as he did in his dreams. 

Mine. Mine. Mine.

 The word echoed through his head like the roar of a dragon as he sunk into her. In every way that mattered, Daenyra was his love, his wife, his other half.

 They had already expressed their love, they didn't need a ceremony to bring together their houses or a goblet to mix their blood. They were already of one house, they were already of one blood since they shared a womb, they already consummated their love and he would do it again and again until he was addicted to being inside her. 

They were married already in every way but a paper in the citadel. 

"My love, my life, my wife" The endearments flowed off his tongue against her neck as he plunged into her, low and lovingly he thrust. 

"My heart, my Aegon, my beloved husband." She gasped, eyes closed as she forgot where she was. No longer did he have dark hair, but silver. No longer were his eyes stark grey, but a shining violet. Aegon. Aegon. Aegon. 

Her first real husband. 

Her doting loving Aegon. Her king, her beloved, gifted her children and the iron throne. Her perfect sweet brother whose smile looked like sunshine and whose kisses tasted of wine. 

The husband who remained at her side until the very end, the last to call her diamond, the first to call her his Daeny. 

"Aegon. My Aegon!" She moaned as she reached her finish, blinded by the waves of pleasure that rolled through her as Aegon finished shortly after, pulling out just in time for the warm seed to coat her inner thigh. 

"I will marry you. Say the word and we shall fly to Dragonstone and I will take you on the land of our ancestors." Aegon whispered and the illusion broke, his voice was deeper and had the northern drawl he learned from his nannies and mother. 

It wasn't the posh royal voice that sang her praises and moaned her name even in his sleep. 

It was Aegon, her brother, her lover, but not the same Aegon she was screaming for just moments prior. 

"I love you, My Aegon," Daenyra whispered, partially to the boy between her legs and partly as a farewell to the boy who got so close to eliciting romantic love from her. 

Both her Aegon. 

One long past in a different life. The other was right in front of her yet cursed to be a replacement for someone he never knew.

Daenyra and Aegon... always destined to be. 

"I love you, my Daenyra." Smiled Aegon. 

A distant voice, a figment of her own mind whispered at the same time... 

"I love you, My Daeny."

Checkmate (A Game of Thrones FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें