"DD your brother is right you can feel some sort of way about it but you can't be mad at them because like you said you ain't fucking with Mabu and Ddot sure as hell don't want anything to do you." my mom said to me. "Y'all not seeing it how I'm seeing it so y'all telling me that y'all would be fine with this if this was happening to y'all?" I asked them.

"No what we are saying is we wouldn't care because that ain't got shit to do with us so you don't need to care about that the only thing you need to care about is getting Ddot to talk to you for the sake of the baby he is carrying." my mom said to me.

"Fuck Ddot fuck Mabu and fuck that damn baby I don't want shit to with them." I said to her. "DD so what you just going have a child out here and not take care of it all because you're upset that Ddot may be fucking Mabu now nigga you need to grow the fuck up." Jay said to me.

"And you need to get off my dick I don't give a fuck what you think or how you feel." I said to him. "DD you're not about to be a deadbeat dad so get out your feelings." my mom said to me. "You know what fuck this shit I'm and going to Mabu's house to check that nigga about fucking with Ddot." I said to them.

"DD leave it alone." Jay said to me. "Nigga fuck you I'll do what the fuck I want." I said to him. So then I got my shit and went to Mabu house because he weird as hell if he fucking Ddot.
—————————————————————————
At Mabu House

I just made it to Mabu House and when I got here I pissed off even more. So then I got out the car to knock on the door. "Hey DD it's been a while." Mabu's mom said to me as she opened the door and let me in the house.

"Yeah it has is Mabu here?" I asked her. "Yeah he's upstairs but he has some company." she said to me. "That's fine I'll be quick." I said to her. And then I went upstairs to Mabu room and I heard talking and just knew it was Ddot.

So then I just walked in his room. "This what we doing now?" I asked them as I walked in the room. "DD what are you doing here?" Mabu asked me. "To see if you really fucking Ddot." I said to him.

"Bro what are you deadass?" he asked me. "Yeah because I knew you were weird when you were getting close to him while me and him were dating but now since we not you think you should be fucking him." I said to him.

"DD that ain't got shit to do with you if I want Mabu to fuck me then he can like me and you ain't together and you and Mabu ain't even cool no more so why does this even matter." Ddot said to me. "Because you carrying my fucking child." I said to him.

"Okay and you fucked Alabama while we were together." he said to me. "I didn't fuck her we just gave each other head." I said to him. "So what that makes it fucking better?" he asked me. "I ain't come here to talk about her I came here to talk about you and Mabu being weird as hell for fucking with each other." I said to him.

"Yo DD you're about to get the fuck out my house because don't nobody got time to for you to be in your feelings me and Ddot not even dating we haven't even fucked you going based off a picture." Mabu said to me. "Nigga in the picture y'all laid up like y'all a couple and that's already weird." I said him.

"And you and him not together no more me and you not homeboys so if we want to fuck or date and shit we can and we don't got to think about how you would feel." he said to me. "You sound dumb as fuck." I said to him.

"No DD you the only one that's here being dumb because you expect us to be loyal to you when you fucked us both over like make that make sense because it fucking don't." Ddot said to me. "It ain't about loyalty it's about the fucking principal of it." I said to him.

"Nigga go worry about some other shit because ain't nobody got time for you we really don't." he said to me. "So let me guess since y'all fucking now you going have him play stepdaddy to my kid?" I asked him. "We not fucking and what are you talking about you just found out that I'm pregnant and you're already making weird assumptions." he said to me.