I won't say I'm in love

[THIS IS ALL BEING SUNG]

[This takes place when they are on the road completing the trials.]

[Key:]

[Singing]

[*(action or thoughts)*]

[Enjoy!!]

Varian *(sitting by a fire thinking about Hugo)*: If there's a prize for rotten judgement, I guess I've already won that. No man is worth the aggravation. That's ancient history, been there done that. *(Try's to push thoughts of Hugo away)*

Yong and Nuru: *(walking  over to talk to Varian about his feelings and the  sit down on opposite sides of him)*who d'you think you're kiddin'? He's the earth and haven to you, try and keep it hidden, honey, we can see right trough you.

Varian: oh, no *(rolls his eyes)*

Yong and Nuru: boy, you can't conceal it, we know how you feel and who your thinkin of. *(they glance at Hugo's tent while Nuru smirks)*

Varian: *(looks at the tent)* oh, oh. No chance, no way. I won't say it, no, no. 

Yong and Nuru: you swoon you sigh. Why deny it? Uh-oh.

Varian:  it's too cliché, I won't say I'm in love. *(gets up and walks away from them towards the woods)* 

Yong and Nuru: *(look at each other and shake their heads)* oo, oo, ooo.

Varian: *(Thinks about his crush on  Cassandra)* I thought my heart had leaned it's lesson, it feels so good when you start out. *(suddenly gets mad)*My head is screaming "GET A GRIP VAR!" unless your dying to,

Varian, Yong, and Nuru: *(Nuru and Yong stand up with him and each grab one of Varians arms to pull him back to the fire)*cry your heart out.

Varian: *(sits back down with Yong and Nuru)*oh

Yong and Nuru: you keep on denying, who you are and how your feeling. Bay were not buying. Hon, we saw you hit the ceiling, face it like a grown-up. When you gonna own up, that you got, got, got it bad.

Varian: woah, oh. No chance, no way. *(crosses his arms like a toddler)*I won't say it, no, no.

Yong  and Nuru: give up, give in. *(Hugo walks out of his tent and walks off to get more fire wood after he saw the fire getting low. As he passes he slightly waves and smiles at Varian, and Varian smiles big and waves back)*

Nuru: *(nudes Varian after Hugo is out of site)*check the grin, your in love.

Varian: *(drops the smile)* this scene won't play, I won't say I'm in love!

Yong and Nuru: your doing flips, read your lips, your in love.

Varian: your way off base, I wont say it.

Yong and Nuru: ah, ah.

Varian: get off my Case! *(quickly stands up)* I won't say it.

Yong and Nuru: boy, don't be proud. It's OK your in love.

Varian: *(Hugo comes back with wood and places some in the fire and heads back to his tent. Varian smiles and watches him the whole time, finally accepting his feelings towards him)*oh, at least, out loud, I won't say I'm in, Love. *(goes into Hugo's tent to just hang out with him and after he enters there is a big enough crack in the fabric of the tent door that Yong and Nuru can see what's going on between the two alchemists)*

Yong and Nuru: sha-la-la-la-la-la, ah. *(Yong and Nuru stay sitting by the fire, content, watching Hugo and Varian laugh together.)*

[Alright girly pops! Thanks for reading this even though its short, this is my first time doing this so hang with me, and since it literally took me an hour to write because I'm using a Samsung tablet that I've had for like 8 years😶🙃😖 so yang know, it's just slow and it decides that every time I write Hugo it autocorrects to book, Don't know what that's about.]

[But Pease if you can I would love to see it as an animatic! (Don't forget Also don't hesitate to give requests, unless it's smut because I don't do that. Not just cause it's inappropriate but because I'm horrible at it. Lol. By Pookies!😘]