"Grandma, what you are saying is that I am my father's son and not him. How can I supervise him?"

Mingfang sighed, thinking that even if she couldn't persuade her, how could she expect a child? No, she had to be more careful about this, otherwise she would be like the boss.

I feel a little irritated when I think that the eldest couple is still arguing about their divorce.

He simply called his son directly.

Song Wenye was shopping with Jiang Tinglan when he received a call from his mother.

Jiang Tinglan felt that the feeling in Pengcheng was not much different from that of later generations. It was not until he arrived in Hong Kong City that he realized that one of the Four Little Dragons was not called for nothing, and that the entire modern metropolis was.

"Mom, what's the matter?" Song Wenye finally understood the reason why Jiang Tinglan likes Hong Kong City. It turns out that she likes shopping and is particularly obsessed with bags. She keeps mumbling that there is nothing that a bag can't solve. If so, then Just two.

It was rare to see her have something she really liked, so naturally he accompanied her throughout the whole process.

Now she entered another store. The teller looked at her as if she were the God of Wealth and surrounded them. Song Wenye naturally left to answer his mother's call.

"Where are you?" Mingfang was a little angry now. The eldest son was getting divorced, the youngest was homeless, and the youngest was not doing anything right all day long. She didn't agree to let him go on a blind date. Seeing the harmony between the daughter-in-law and son of another family in the yard, she I am so envious. I always feel like I have given birth to a bunch of debt collectors. I can't even coax my wife. What kind of man am I?

"In Hong Kong City."

"Didn't I just go home yesterday? Why did I arrive in Hong Kong City today?" Before Mingfang could finish speaking, he heard a sweet voice coming from the receiver.

"Husband, look at these two bags, which one should I choose?" Jiang Tinglan has fallen into the difficulty of choosing syndrome. He likes each one and loves each one.

Song Wen looked back and found that the two bags seemed to be the same. He looked at them again in disbelief. He felt that he might have been dazzled. How could he choose between the same bags?

Since my wife likes it, she will buy it all. She said in a gentle tone, "If she likes it, I will buy it all."

Mingfang was stunned when she heard this, and then she said that this bastard returned home and spent the night before heading to the port city. Could it be that he had a little goblin over there?

And the girl's voice just now was so sweet. She called her son just after he got married. Her daughter-in-law's voice was so cold that she couldn't possibly be so sweet. She was so angry that she almost ran out of blood to the brain. "Song Wenye, who is that little goblin?" Mingfang realized that she He was well-cultivated, but he couldn't hold it back at this moment, as his voice was like piercing his eardrums, and everyone present could hear him clearly.

Several tellers were not surprised by this kind of thing, so they quickly lowered their heads and pretended not to hear.

Jiang Tinglan immediately stared at Song Wenye with murderous intent, and Song Wenye frowned at her.

"If you cheat on me, you will share at least half of your property with me." Jiang Tinglan never expected that such a doggy man is really unreliable. Jiang Tinglan also didn't expect that she would be quite angry, but she soon stopped from almost eroding her sanity. Find some sense in anger.