Part 2 Spells 'n' Stuff

The three finally exited the temple. The cool breeze tickled their noses. They passed a tiktik up ahead and Hollow freaked out as if it were the Radiance herself.

       "HOLY KINGSMOLDS! AHHHHHHHH!" Hollow Shrieked.

       "Uh, that's just a tiktik." The Knight exclaimed.

       "Oh." Hollow said transitioning to a calmer tone.

       They passed many more harmless bugs and of course, Hollow screamed every time. When they exited the well and entered Dirtmouth, Hornet and The Knight were laughing so hard they almost fell back in.

       "THAT IS NOT FUNNY GUYS!" Hollow yelled at them.

       "Yes it is!" Hornet said almost crying of laughter.

       "It is so funny!" The Knight said laughing. He paused to stare at a random bug sitting on a bench.       "Oooooooooooo, Ghost's got a girlfriend!" Hollow teased. "Who's angry now huh?"

       "Shut your shade mouth right now or I will tie you up and leave you in Deepnest for a month! He's having a moment!" Hornet scolded. "So, what's her name?"

       "Bretta." He said moony eyed.

       "What a pretty name." Hornet said. "You should talk to her.  See if she likes you.

       "Oh I know she likes me. I went in her house and she's got dolls and pictures of me in there. Also a Diary I TOTALLY DID NOT READ AT ALL WHATSOEVER!" He answered.

       "Ha ha! Ghosty's got a girlfriend, Ghosty's got a girlfriend. Ghosty and Bretta hangin' with a bee. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Hollow sang teasingly.

       "STOP IT!" The Knight screamed. "I WILL BURN YOU WITH SHADE SOUL AND STAB YOU 100 TIMES WITH MY NAIL!!"

 "I WILL BURN YOU WITH SHADE SOUL AND STAB YOU 100 TIMES WITH MY NAIL!!"

WILL CONTINUE TOMORROW