Heeseung turned around and was surprised to see Jake in front of him.

"Hey! You scared me bro" heeseung said while holding his chest

"Bro?" Jake asked

"Yeah.. bro.. like BROthers, Why? What should it be?"

"But you never called me like that before "

Heeseung just smiled and was about to leave

"Look Heeseung. Let's talk about this~"
Jake grabbed Heeseung's arm but Heeseung immediately moved away.

"We already talked about it earlier, I'll stop, you'll stop, BOTH OF US NEEDS TO STOP THIS FUCKING ALL PRETENDINGS!!!"

Jungwon and Niki suddenly looked in Heeseung's direction when they heard the shout and suddenly stood up.

"But I already say sorry to you"

"SORRY? I WISH THE PAIN I FEEL WHEN YOU SAY SORRY COULD GO AWAY AND CAN ERASE IT, BUT IT DOESN'T!! BECAUSE NO MATTER WHAT I DO IT'S REALLY HARD TO FORGET FIRST LOVE!!"
"I like you for a long time, AND NOW I STILL LIKE YOU... no.. not like, because I love you..."  "But it's so hurts to love you"  "It's hard to force myself on someone who I already know also waiting for someone to love him back"

Jungwon was about to approach Jake and Heeseung to stop and calm down when Niki suddenly stopped him.

"Hey. Niki aren't we going to stop Heeseung hyung for shouting, Jake hyung is now  crying harder" Jungwon asked to Niki

"Just let him, let him release all the pain he has harbored for a long time" Niki said "It's hard when you keep all your problems to all by yourself, sometimes we have to bring them out." He added

Jungwon just let out a loud sigh

"It hurts to love you Jake!!! BECAUSE WHILE YOU ARE HURT, I'M THE ONE WHO HURTS MORE!! THAT PAIN AS IF I'M JEALOUS, THAT I WISH I WAS HIM!! I WISH I'M THE ONE YOU LOVE!! I always saying I wish he was me, I wouldn't hurt you, BUT NO!! HE IS DIFFERENT!! HE IS SO LUCKY!"

After Heeseung said that, someone suddenly punch him.

Everyone was shocked including Jake.

Heeseung grabbed his face where he was hit. And faced the person who punched him.

"What the hell?!" Hee asked to Sunghoon angerly

"What do you think you're doing?" Sunghoon asked angerly

"You? What do you think you're doing?"Heeseung returned the question and push him

"Why are you shouting at him? Why are you making him cry?"

"WHY? DO YOU THINK I'M THE REASON FOR HIM FROM CRYING?" Hee asked with a laugh "THINK IT!"

Sunghoon pushed Heeseung causing him to fall onto a table. "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO MAKE HIM CRY!" Sunghoon shout

Niki and Jungwon immediately came to stop them.
Niki approached Heeseung and helped him stand up because the table he knocked over was broken.

After Niki helped Heeseung stand up, Heeseung faced Sunghoon again.

Heeseung laughed "Why? Are you the only one who can make him cry?"

"WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON WITH YOU?!" Jungwon asked confused with a serious face

The four turned to Jungwon as well as the other people who witnessed the scene today.

"Is there anything I should know?" Jungwon added

The four looked at each other. Jay and Sunoo arrive at the same time.

"Niki.. Jake hyung.. What's really going on?!" Jungwon asked again.

"Nothing, Heeseung was just jealous because Sunghoon was always with Jake these past few days" Niki said

"How do you know? and then why you are the one who answered my question?"

"Jake hyung told me" Niki said "right hyung?" Niki added and forcedly smiled

"Ouhmm" Jake nodded

Jungwon noticed that the surroundings calmed down a bit. He smiled again causing six to gasp.

Jungwon approached Heeseung and looked to his bleeding mouth.
Jungwon held Heeseung's hand "Let's clean your wound, and you Niki can you calm Jake hyung from crying"

Niki nodded

Then Jungwon and Heeseung went to Sunghoon and Jungwon's room.

"sit on the bed first, I'll just take the first aid" Jungwon said and walked to the  cabinet and took first aid.

"No need Jungwon, I can clean my wound" Heeseung said

Jungwon raised one eyebrow and looked at Heeseung. "I think you will have a hard time to make your wound clean and heal" Jungwon said as he approached Heeseung while holding the first aid.

Jungwon sat next to Heeseung and and looked to his bleeding lips.

"Does it hurt?" Jungwon asked

Heeseung shook his head "It doesn't hurt too much anymore"

Jungwon just nodded at the same time take cotton inside the first aid.
"How is your heart? Does it still hurt?"

Heeseung looked at Jungwon.

Jungwon laugh a little "You think I don't know that you and Jake hyung aren't actually boyfriends"

Heeseung looked at him with a shock face

"But I know you've had a crush on him for a long time" "But now I know why you can't confess to him" Jungwon said "Because of Sunghoon, you knew from the beginning that Jake hyung likes Sunghoon, so you chose to keep whatever you feel to yourself"

Jungwon put alcohol on the cotton and slowly cleaned Heeseung's wound on the lips.

"so when he asked you for help, you didn't hesitate to help him, While you don't think about your own feelings" Jungwon continue what he was saying "You chose to heal the wounds of others while you are unable to heal your own wounds"

After Jungwon cleaned Heeseung's wound, he arranged the things.

"How did you know all of that Jungwon?" Heeseung asked

Jungwon looked and smiled.

"I see it in your eyes" Jungwon said

"But why despite those smiles of yours, your eyes seem to have something hidden to say, Jungwon" Heeseung said "Do you really know everything around you?"

"Not all" Jungwon said and stand up. "Always remember, before you heal someone else's wound, make sure you heal yourself first"

To be Continued.....

****

This chapter is a bit dramatic
But the question is, does Jungwon know now what Jay and Sunoo really are or maybe he's just pretending.