𝔼𝕃𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ

Începe de la început

Kelce gives her a pat at the small back of her body, also giving her a wink before he goes along to the same direction as Sarah and Topper, giving her all the space and freedom.

She smiles to herself, she's been waiting for this day to come for years and she finally got it. Without wasting much time, she turns away and walks towards the biggest crowds. Maybe she can make new friends here.

"What are you doing here?" Someone asked her forcing her to automatically turns her head only to find Kiara standing there with judgy and annoyed face at her.

Hope pursed her lips, she never really had anything against the girl since nothing happened between them. But Kiara seems to despise her because she's close to Sarah.

"Partying?" She shrugged, not taking her disturbing at her presence here.

"Don't you have somewhere more fancy to go? Thought y'all hate being at this side of the island?"

"I mean, party is party, Kiara. Don't be so uptight, I'm not here to pick a fight" Hope calmly told her, because she is not trying to cause any scene here. She never did, not even once.

It kind of bugging her because Kiara holds something against her while she's literally did nothing to her, but she's not going to talk about it.

That was between her and Sarah, for whatever it is.

Kiara gives her another dirty look before she walks away, leaving her alone without saying anything. Hope pursed her lips and shook her head, she slowly walking again. She doesn't know if they have something other than beer but she wants something to drink, the heat makes her feels thirsty. Hoping that maybe she can find a Cola for her.

JJ Maybank caught the strands of her fiery red hair as soon as she's walking into the beach, the ray of sun that shining on her making the colour of her hair more vibrant. Making she looks more---well prettier than she already did.

JJ never said it before but he found the colour of her hair is so beautiful. He knows someone who is redhead, but not until he talked to Hope, he thinks redheads are the prettiest.

After their conversations yesterday, he feels like he drawn to know more about her. Of course he knows Hope, he knows her for most of his life. She's the Kook princess other than Sarah Cameron, living her royal life at the figure eight along with her rich friends.

Topper is an annoying bastard and always trying to pick up any fight with the Pogues at any chances he had and JJ hates him. But he never really has a personal opinion about Hope, she never really getting involved with anything that her brother pulled at him and his friends.

Plus, she looks like she's been protect very well from the world outside than her Kook's life. Because she's always around Topper and Sarah, never once he saw Hope is all alone by herself wander around the outer banks. He never saw her at the Cuts and he totally get it, why would she wants to be around the Cut?

Except for yesterday, she was alone yesterday at the Cut while casually bought her own groceries.

And she's so nice, nothing like he ever thought about her. JJ imagines she's going to be like those spoiled and rich chicks, being rude to anyone around her especially to the Pogues since they're basically her mortal enemy but she didn't. Hope being so nice to Heyward and Pope told him that she's laughing at his joke. Most people don't find Pope's sense of humour as funny but she did

JJ suddenly feels intrigued to know more about Hope Thornton, he wants to know her personally without all the influence from her brother and his rich friends, without the sceptic thing for her being a Kook. He wants to know her for her, as Hope only.