Chapter 1: The Arcana Force

Highschool DxD Fate

(A/N: I do not Own HighSchool DxD, that's own by its original writer Ichiei Ishibumi. This is the first official chapter of the fanfiction since Prologue's technically don't count as Chapters.)

Chapter 1: The Mysterious Arcana Force

Kuoh Town: Hyoudou Residence.

Our Story takes place at a six storied mansion, with a large family living inside. And in a certain bedroom on the second floor, we find a lovely teenage couple sitting on an emperor size bed. It was Issei and Rias, and they were enjoying each other's company, as usual.

After a Hard nights work of taking down a strong stray Devil, literally the day after a tiring task of babysitting Rias' Nephew Millicas. Rias and her Pawn/Boyfriend Issei were on his bed. Issei was giving the crimson haired girl a Massage on the Shoulders, while Rias was reading a novel, called The Last Children Of Tokyo.

Rias couldn't concentrate on her book, as she was getting turned on by Issei's legendary backrubs. Her face was now feeling hot from the amazing sensation of her Pawn's Backrubs, so she decided to put her book down and see if her boyfriend was going to be ready for what she was in store for him. But the moment Rias saw Issei's face; she noticed that he wasn't enjoying the backrubs he's giving her. In fact, the teenage Dragon looked bummed out. Almost as if he failed to achieve something.

"Are you okay Issei? You seem upset." Rias says, worried for her Pawn/Boyfriend. Issei lifted his head up and says "It's just that, without my Balance Breaker, I'm reminded of how much weaker than everybody else. I mean, the whole reason why I became the strongest in our group was because of my Balance Breaker, the scale mail. Without the Boosted Gear, I'm just the weakest Devil in the world."

Rias quickly turned to Issei and says "That's not true, Issei. You've achieved a lot of things without your Balance Breaker. Remember the time when you beaten Raynare." "All because my satanic prayer got through. I didn't win on my own." Issei replied to Rias. "Fair point, but what about the time when you defeated Most of Risers Peerage at the Ratting game we had against him?" Rias says. "Yeah, only to lose at the end." Issei replied.

Rias couldn't think of anything else that revolved Issei achieving a big win without his balance breaker. "I'm going to get a Sprite." Issei said as he got off his bed and headed to the Mansions Kitchen downstairs.

As Issei left his room, Rias took her glasses off trying think of a way to make her pawn feel better from his depression.

"I think this will take more than some naked aprons with Akeno and Asia to make him feel better." Rias said to herself. She knew that before achieving his balance breaker, or just a fraction of its power, Issei's win streak with just his boosted gear alone wasn't the highest.

Just then Rias heard a knock on her door. "Who is it?" She asked. Ravel Phoenix opened the door and entered the bedroom, her eyes were red almost as if she was upset.

"Ravel, What's wrong? Did something happened?" Rias got off of Issei's bed as she walked over to where Ravel was. Ravel began to sob as she spoke "Someone... Someone beaten Riser in a recent Rating game... and... And they took him away somewhere."

"What?" Rias was in Shock, to just been told that both Ravel's older Brother Riser was not only been defeated in a Rating game, but was also taken away. "Who could've done this?" Rias asked, feeling a unknown force is up to something.