10; Fourth of July Festival

(  Casanova  )

(  Casanova  )

New England, Massachusetts

Zion was currently getting changed in the bathroom while Elijah was sitting in their room playing with Wyatt and Faith was downstairs with Becky, Donna and Charlotte having already gotten changed for the festival.

"Hey, Cas?" The younger teen calls from where he stands in the bathroom.

"Yeah," Elijah responds loudly.

"Can you grab the white shirt from my bag and put it on the bed, please." Zion mumbles just loud enough for Elijah to hear poking his head out from the bathroom with a toothbrush hanging from his mouth.

"Uh, Sure" The brunette smiles at his son before going to retrieve the shirt Zion had asked for.

Zion comes out of the bathroom a few moments later to see Elijah lying down fully dressed with Wyatt on his chest, giggling.

"You two look very cute." Zion compliments smiling at the father son duo.

"Well I think this little man and I can both agree that you look very handsome." Elijah smiles sits up, now holding his son.

"Thank you" Zion gums slipping the shirt over his head while moves towards the latter.

Elijah stands pressing multiple kisses to Zions face before kissing him on the lips making the boy smile.

"Ugh, Disgusting." Greg fake gags from the top of the steps.

"What do you want Greg?" His older brother asks.

"Dad wants you downstairs, we're leaving in a minute." He says crossing his arms.

"Alright, we'll be down in a minute. Now piss off." The brunette tells him taking a step forward towards him.

"Whatever man." Greg runs down the stairs like a scared child. "Hey, don't you think that was a little mean." Zion asks tilting his head.

"No. He's a brat" Elijah argued pressing another kiss to Zions lips. "Now let's get downstairs before someone yells at us." Grabbing Zions hand with his free one the brunette pulls him downstairs.

" Grabbing Zions hand with his free one the brunette pulls him downstairs