"Shit." He sighed.

"Well the next two days are off days so rest up. I'II have them send like Gatorade and all that other sick people shit up there. Don't come out the room spreading yall germs." 1 chuckled followed by a cough that damn near caused me to vomit again.

"Ima get off the phone before I catch that shit." He laughed hanging up and I shook my head going to get back in bed.

Von was sprawled out all over
the bed and I decided to just let him be and I walked over to the couch laying down on it which was surprisingly comfortable. After laying there for about 30 minutes I realized sleep wasn't anywhere in my near future. I got up dragging myself in the bathroom and decided to soak and relax. I ran the water and slowly got in sighing as the water covered my body. I closed my eyes and let my mind wander.

The first place my mind roamed to was Corah. How I gave so much of myself to him yet it all went unappreciated. I thought to myself maybe if I'd given him my virginity he wouldn't have went looking for sex in other places. Maybe he the bed and I decided to just let him be and I walked over to the couch laying down on it which was surprisingly comfortable. After laying there for about 30 minutes I realized sleep wasn't anywhere in my near future.

1 decided to get out of the bath before I drowned in my thoughts. I bathed quickly and then I got out drying out and putting on a pink Sports bra with white sweats. I took my hair out of the ponytail and smiled because I actually looked pretty cute.

I had installed a new wig on myself a couple days ago and I was feeling it. I pulled out my phone and took a few pictures and uploaded one of them to my instagram story.

I cleaned up behind myself exiting the bathroom

I cleaned up behind myself exiting the bathroom. Von was still very much sprawled out on the bed so I assumed he was sleep.

"Can you lay down and sleep off your sickness? Why you doing all this extra moving around?"

"I just took a shower. I'm about to lay down now." I defended walking over to the couch.

"Come get in the bed man what you doing?" He groaned into the pillow.

"It's just not really appropriate to sleep in the same bed. I'm okay over here." He rolled over looking at me through hooded eyes.

"But last night you... Alriaght man."  He rolled his eyes getting out of bed putting on his slides.

"Where you going?"

"Don't question me."

"seriously?"