Part 2: Barnaby ????????

Same as the last one lmao, these are like a starter pack.

- Oh, he wants you to stay BADLY. Doesn't understand why you cling into life so much!

- he is so nervouds but like,,, in the giggly way,,,

- Absolutely no Filter. If he thinks you're pretty he's just gonna say so. (And then get confused when you get flustered. It's true after all!)

- He is so giggle teehee,, if you compliment him ever, he'll be all "oh, you~!!" About it.

- Very physically affectionate, especially given the years without it! Likes hugs very a lot, and is very soft and downy to the touch. Wraps his neck around you like a hug snake.

- I think of ballroom scenarios with his Victorian ass and I kick my legs sometimes-

- Yandere tendencies but to an extent. He just wants you to be a ghost with him! 😀

- He'd call you "dear" or "darling" idk why I can just feel it

- He doesn't say it, but you're like a comfort to him. All the times that the memories of his past come back to haunt him, he tends to go to you to cheer himself up.

NSFW INCOMING!!! PLEASE SCROLL ON BY TO THE NEXT CHAPTER IF UNCOMFY!!!
(And before any of you pull the "he's ace!" Card on me, I am too. We're not all sex repulsed! Once again, leave if uncomfy <3)

- Soft, praising top that eventually turns into vigorous overstim once he's into it,, he REALLY likes seeing you enjoy yourself.

- Average cloaca haver right here,,

- Not really the one who asks or thinks of it first, but very happy to please you if you wish~