"What's a dorkasaurus?" I ask. She shrugs "I know! I'll respond to Adriens letter!" Marinette says. "What letter?" I ask her, she holds up a paper and I read it.

Your hair is dark as night, your pretty bluebell eyes, I wonder who you are beneath that strong disguise. Every day we see each other and I hope that you'll be mine, together our love could be so true, please, will you be my Valentine?

"Marinette!" Alya says walking into the room "Check it out!" she shows us a pink heart card "Alya! It's perfect! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Marinette jumps up from her seat and snatches the card away from her and starts to write.

"Voila!" Marinette shouts holding up the card. "Don't forget to sign it." I tell her, then a Ladybug lands on it. "This is a good omen! Ladybugs are good luck, especially in the love department!" Alya tells us

"Really?" I ask  "Yeah you both of all people should know about ladybugs." Alya says "R-really? Wh-why do you say that?" Marinette asks "Since ancient times the ladybug has been a symbol of love, guiding hearts on the path to devotion. It was on my blog this week. You read it didn't you?" Alya says "Oh yeah, I remember reading it, I guess I forgot." I say and shrug.

My phone rings, "Hold on someone is calling me. I'll be down in a sec." I say, and they head outside. "Hey Adrien" I say "Hey Y/n, do you have any plans tonight?" he ask "Uh, no, but I gotta go, Marinette and Alya are waiting for me." I say "Oh, okay I'll talk to you later then." he says and hangs up. I walk downstairs "Hello Y/n! Want a Candy Apple?" Mr. Dupain ask "How could I turn down a Candy Apple? Of course!" I say taking the Candy.

I walk outside and see Marinette on the mailbox "Marinette what are you-" I stop and feel a buzz on my phone, I walk toward them "Chloe? What does she want?" I ask the two, "Did you guys get it too?" Marinette ask, I nod and open the photo.

"Oh that witch!" Alya says gripping on her phone. "Dang, I hope Adrien doesn't do the same thing to you. I mean..." Alya says and cups her hands over her mouth. "ALYA!" I shout hitting her arm.

"What have I done!" Marinette says climbing the Mailbox again. "Marinette, it's fine. I'm sure he won't do that." I say reassuringly. "Girl, calm down! I was totally joking! Kind of... Adrien would never do that." she says and I glare at her.

"What's that?" Alya ask pointing up to the sky. He starts to talk but I can't hear him. He shoots some arrow at Alya. "Watch out!" I push them both out the way.

*~*Marinette's POV*~*

"Y/n!" I shout, she sticks her Candy Apple on my shirt. "Hey! Seriously?" I say, "Neither of you are my BFF, you're both a joke! Adrien's gonna laugh his head off at your lame attempt at poetry!" Y/n says laughing and running off.

"Y/n!" I look at Dark Cupid "What did he do to her?" Alya asks, I look at Dark Cupid's jewel "I've seen that jewel someplace before. It's Kim's pin! He's been akumatized!" I say and pull the candy apples off of my shirt "This is... not... good! I'm going to go get help Alya go home!" I say and run to the park.

I hide behind a bench "Tikki, spots on!" I transform and use my yoyo to go onto a building and jump, from roof to roof. I spot the akumatized villain.

Kim was about to shoot Chloe but I wrap my yo-yo around the bow. "Ladybug!" I hear Kim say "Stop, Kim!" I shout "I'm not Kim, I'm Dark Cupid! I'll never stop! If I can't have love, then no one can!" he shouts back "Okay, Dark Cupid, I get it. Chloé totally burned you. But that doesn't mean you have to take it out on all of Paris!" I shout again.

*~*Chat Noir's POV*~*

I see Y/n running around I pull her into a alleyway. "Let me go!" Y/n says "Y/n calm down!" I shout and she stops talking, I lean closer to her "Hey what are you doing?" she says squirming around, I hold her head and pull her in. I close my eyes, and pull away. "Chat- Chat Noir?" she says confused. "Yeah, you've been hit by an akumatized villain." I say letting go of her.