Chapter Two

"Guys, we've got some news." Dad laid out flat. "About Peter."

"IS HE GAY?!?!" Clint's eyes opened wide and he paid very close to where this was going.

"No, yes, THATS NOT THE POINT!!!" Pop shouted.

"The point is you all know he's Spider-Man?" Everyone nodded. "Well, he got himself into some trouble." Dad signaled me. I walked out from behind the corner.

"Whose the mom?" Clint gasped. I slapped my hand on my face.

"I got turned into a six year old stupid!" I shouted, Natasha couldn't help but laugh.

"The age of six? I was that tall at the age of four." Thor laughed. "So adorable and puny!" I webbed his face and dragged him towards me.

"Call me adorable again, I dare you." I glared at him.

"AGGGHHGGGGH!!!!" Clint smiled. "You're even cuter than I remembered!" Natasha ran up behind me and tried to grab me. My spidersenses alerted me before she was a millimeter away from my body. I flipped up and sat on the ceiling.

"What's down?" I said trying to crack a cheesy joke.

"That's cheesy even for you." Nat frowned.

"I know." I said sadly.

.

It was so weird being small again. Everything is so different. I had many questions on my mind. What about school, what about crime fighting, WHAT ABOUT WADE?!?! I turned the opposite direction and began heading for my room. My phone of course was on top of the book shelf. I sighed, than began climbing. Once I got to the top, I sat on it and scrolled through Wade's messages he sent me.

Wade: OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED
Petey?
R u hurt?
ARE YOU DEAD?!?!
???
OH LORDY ITS ALL MY FAULT
If youre not dead txt me
Plez txt me
Are you dead?
Peter plez answer me now
Etc.

Me: I'm alive and well, there were just some changes

Wade: like wut?

Me: we cant be together for a while...
It killed me to send that.

Wade: Im coming over right now

Me: No come later tonight

Wade: feisty much?

Me: Shut up

Wade: 😏 make me

Me: I htg, luv u

Wade: bye baby

Me: You have no idea

Dad and Pop walked through my door. "WTF are you doing up there?" I quickly changed apps quickly.

"Paying fappy bird." Dad belted out laughing. "I meant pllllllllaying Flllllappy bird."

"Too late!" He chuckled. "Paying Fappy bird! That's great!" He began to pull Pop out of my room while still laughing.

"What does Fappy mean?" He whispered.

.

"PSSSST...."

I heard something begin to pry open my window, no someone. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Usually I'd be okay with being awake at 2 o'clock in the morning, but the six year old in me just wanted to go back to sleep. I was struggling to keep my eyes opened. "Wade?" My voice was hoarse, yet it still had the high pitch sound to it. "What are you doing here?"

"You invited me over, remember?"

"I meant at 9 or 10 p.m., not 2 o'clock in the morning."

"Why do you so sound sick?" I took my blankets off and walked over to him. "HOLY FUCK!!!!" He screamed while picking me up. "YOU'RE SO AMAZING!!!!"