𝗼𝗻𝗲, new teammates

___________________________

An British formal FRECA driver has been chosen for the Formula 3 season of 2023 in Prema Racing.

Her name is Lex Bearman. The cousin of Oliver Bearman. She has many titles on her name in junior categories.

While Lex also has been asked out by many other people. She never really felt interested in romance, since her karting days. Even a few of her colleagues through her racing career asked her.

Sometimes would even get in relationships to avoid other people asking her for one.

Now Lex could be quite an tease, especially when it comes to flirting. She flirts for fun, which she knows isn't healthy but she can't help herself.

Yet she is also an absolute sweetheart. As she is super kind hearted but, barely shows it.

Back in the day Lex use to hang out with her favourite cousin Ollie all the time, they spent summers with each other and even did karting championships together.

Seeing how successful he got to get in F2 was such a great thing to see for her but she wanted it for herself as well as they both build up their experience to the same dream.

'Get in Formula 1.'

Now they both were in the same team, racing for Prema. They could spend their childhood times again, while he introduces her to all his driver colleagues..

Also living in Italy together now!

It was the months after it was made public she moved to F3 with PREMA and everyone was excited to see what she could do with her two new teammates. Paul Aron and Dino Beganovic, two rookies.

The team had chosen for an full rookie team and they saw the potential in it.

Today was the day she would actually meet them. Ollie going to tour her around.

Lex was running through the door as she arrived late at Prema Racing for her first day.

Ollie was standing by the entrance near the door with his phone in his hand as he waited for Lex. He looked up, staring at her.

"Wow, that took long. I hope your reaction time is faster." He laughed as he said that with a playful voice.

Then staring at Lex who was sweating from running. Also putting away his phone.

"Mate, shut up." She tells him moody. He started bursting out of laughter as she rolled her eyes.

"Oh, good morning to you as well. Now that you're here, come on, I'm gonna give you a tour." He stood behind her and then pushed her through the hall.

Ollie showed her the important rooms and introduced her to many, many, members of the team.

She also was aloud to talk to a few people that were in Prema but in the junior categories, who she already knew.

"Oh, hey Lex!" Aurelia Nobels yelled to Lex as they walked by. Lex couldn't help and stop, pulling Ollie back.

Aurelia recognised her and they're were best friends in Formula 4 Spanish Championship. Ollie waited until they stopped with talking, getting impatient.

"Oh, I have to go now, I'll catch up later!" Lex said as Ollie started pushing her again, giving her signs they should go. As they went through the rooms, they stopped by the cafeteria.