If Looks Could Kill, Yours Made Love to Me

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Very well, you may leave the food I suppose..." Reiju said, her momentarily forgotten headache rearing back in full force.

The maid set the food quickly at the empty table in her suite, her hands moving deftly in an effort to escape Reiju's stare. Trying to hide a blush on her face and her timid eyes stayed low and away from the bed where Luffy snored loudly under the sheets. Even covered up, the maid couldn't help but notice a sizeable bulge

When the maid had finally cleared the room, Reiju poured herself a cup of tea in order to calm her nerves.

Although she was eyeing certain green hair swordsmen most of the night. It did not bother her that she had slept with Luffy.

No, that was a long time coming in her opinion. After three years as the representative of Germa Kingdom to the World Summit, she had known that it was only a matter of time before they had ended up sharing more than just passionate discussions of freedom in the council hall.

What bothered her was that the maid had said something about being newlyweds and Reiju was having difficulty piecing together the events of the night before.

"OW! My fucking head..." Luffy groaned pathetically from the bed. He burrowed his head under one of the pillows Reiju had been using only moments ago.

"Do I smell breakfast?" he asked, his voice muffled by the pillow. A onyx, bloodshot eye peaked from under the pillow, taking in the room and widening comically as it settled on Reiju.

She summoned years of finishing certain lessons to maintain what she considered a casual yet dignified posture. The teacup and saucer in her hand did not even clink as she set the porcelain down in front of her.

"Monkey D. Luffy of the Straw hat pirates, I trust you slept well?" she asked stiffly and overly formal for someone who was practically naked under her robe. Reiju wanted to wince at how awkwardly she was handling the situation but her face betrayed no embarrassment. "I have not had a chance to try any of the food but the tea is satisfactory."

Luffy sat up, only worrying about finding his infamous straw hat to cover his head, rather than covering his mis section. A range of thoughts crossed his features, each clearly etched and erased as the next emotion claimed the forefront of his reasoning. First, surprise followed by disbelief then confusion and finally setting on... satisfaction?

The young idiot probably remembered something she didn't. He would probably be able to dispel any confusion at the unsettling news she had received from the waitstaff.

"Please tell me that you remember how we ended up receiving a personalized letter from the hotel owner congratulating us on our marriage?" she scowled, snatching the elegant parchment that had been placed between the rolled eggs and steamed bao.

His bleary eyes became focused as they traveled along the characters of the page. It wasn't a long letter yet he kept reading the contents, almost willing them to change with each pass.

"We got... married?" he asked, his voice hoarse.

"That is what I am trying to figure out... I can only remember a few bits and pieces from last night. All I know is that we drank enough to bring down a herd of rhinos judging by the pounding in my head..."

"Well, that wasn't the only thing that got pounded last night..." he chuckled, his legs swinging to the side of the bed to stand while he looked for his trousers, modesty and shame clearly not a concern.

She turned her head and closed her eyes only enough to peek through her eyelashes at his very muscular, very bare ass. A noticeable bite mark on his left cheek disappeared from view as he slipped on his trousers.

Have You Met My Husband, Monkey D. Luffy?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें