7 : Life and Death 🩵

Started: August 21, 2023 - 2:14pm

Finished: August 25, 2023 - 9:44pm

__________

"Hey"

'Uh? Who's that?'

"Hey!" I felt someone poking at my cheeks repeatedly, giggling.

'Daifuku?'

"Hehe, hey!" They said again. "Wakey wakey"

I grew tired of the poking as I had no choice but to get up. As I was rubbing my eyes I spoke. "Huh? What is it Daifuku" I stop rubbing and looked at him....or someone else. "You're not Daifuku"

"Of course I'm not. I'm Cra-ugh" I panicked and end up kicking him in the face. He held his nose on pain and starts spamming every cuss word in the world. "The fuck is your damn problem! Are you stupid?! Goddamn this shit hurts!"

He tried reaching for me but with my quick thinking I moved the driver side and unlock the door to escape. Dumb idea. The man look pissed, he opened the passenger side door and reached for me again, I tried opening the door but I was to slow and he grabbed me. Pulling out the vehicle.

"Let go of me!" I cried out. I end up hitting my head on the curb. My head went dizzy I couldn't properly see well.

"Daifuku. Help me" I whispered to myself quietly.

[Daifuku POV]

"Daifuku! Good to see you! Mamama!" My mother greeted me as I entered the eating room. She and a few others were in there.

"Good to see you too, mama" I causally said. "I did what you told me to, the guy is in my trunk Cracker should be here with him by now" I told her, she smiled and dismiss me.

Before I could leave the room she stopped me when she said something I didn't want to hear.

"You want us to move in with each other once we get married?"

"Yes~. Is there's a problem with that, hm?"

"No mama"

"Perfect! Mamama!"

---

As I was walking down some flight of stairs I couldn't stop thinking about what mama just said to me.

'What do I have to go and get married? I barely even know the girl. We only meet once. And why the hell is Cracker not back yet, it's pissing me off'

Now all I would thinking about is what was taking Cracker so long with one person.

'He better not be going through my stuff again, it took me awhile to replace the damage. 34,000 dollars wasted because a grown man couldn't keep his hands off things. Maybe he did but didn't tell me' I sighed. 'Wait! Don't tell me he found Y/n!'

My mind went to a panic. So I speed up my pace tryna make sure that she was okay and not in any danger or harm. I don't know when but I always had this feeling inside me, telling me to protect her. And I don't think it's normal. I never felt like this to any stranger.

Once down stairs I headed to the front double doors. Suddenly I was pulled to the side by one of my siblings.

'Aw, c'mon. I was right there!'

It was the young ones, wanting to play. But I didn't had the time to be playing around so I told them no. But they all jumped on me causing me to fall to the ground.
What the fuck were these kids so strong all of the sudden.

'Shit. I just hope she's still asleep and okay'

[Y/n Pov]

Holding on to dear life is harder than being said. I was on my last few breathes. When he pulled me out the car and I hit my head, he instantly wrapped his hands around my neck and has tryna kill me. The way he was doing told me he had did this before.

I was a choking mess. Face turning purple-blue. I tried releasing myself for the hundred times already to no avail, so I gave up. It was time to move on already.

'Im sorry Kevin, I promise to meet you in another life time. And Daifuku thank you for everything'

Just as I was all most out he releases his grip on me and pulled away.

'What? Does he think I'm dead already?'

"Cracker the hell is you doing? You can't just be tryna kill her. Look at her she's defenseless y'know" I heard another. It wasn't Daifuku's nor the guy that attacked me. Feeling safe I opened my eyes to see a man holding my attacker, Cracker hands.

He had his chest on display. He's an extremely large and muscular man. He has a very thick neck, and hair that is arranged into three curved sections, as well as a short, spiky beard. His hair color is a gradient that resembles something being baked, starting out blond and turning into a dark orange, and his skin has a light pink tint.

"Why not?! She kicked me, and I think she broke my nose Oven!" Cracker yelled.

'Oven?'

The muscular man then flick Cracker nose making him cuss out in pain again. "Chill out, nothing's broken, you're just being overdramatic about it all. Plus don't you have a job to do?"

"Tch. I know that" Cracker then when to daifuku's trunk and popped it open. Oven came closer to me ignoring the fact that him coming close cause me to flinch. He lead me his hand and I hesitated but took it.

Once I took his hand, I felt the warmth of his hand connecting to mine. Quickly he threw me over his shoulder put a hand on my lower back. Let out a whimper out of shock.

"Alright so I'm going to keep you with me for a while for you don't mind me. Now let's get going!" He talks his way to the front double doors. And made his way inside. After what happened between me and that Cracker guy I was so tired and passed out. I just hope Daifuku find me and take me back to his place.

I can feel him going up some stuff before I passed out.

'What a night'

1015 words

Ugh 😫. Finally after two hundred years I finally put Oven in the story. It took me some time because I didn't know what I wanted to do 😣. But I got it done 👍.

O= Oven 🧡
K= Katakuri ❤️
D= Daifuku 💛

✿Good Day✿
✧Good Afternoon✧
♡Good Night♡
☆Good Evening☆

-ImBlue

Love you guys, bye bye (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡