❛𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄❜

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆

3rd Person POV

"Now you play with my rules, Lee Yeon." Hye Jin (the Imoogi) said grinning at him.

Yeon examined Hye Jin, her face and hands were covered with scales and they were spreading rapidly.

Yeon was conflicted. What had gone wrong? Why didn't he see this coming? He went through every possibility, every outcome but how could he forget that the Imoogi could have used Hye Jin?

Yeon turned towards Terry with pleading eyes. "Let Hye Jin go." he said glancing towards the said girl. "I will..." he showed the scale he had. "Take my body."

Before Yeon could so much as bring it close to his mouth, Hye Jin slapped his hand which caused the scale to slide off somewhere.

"You are not doing this Yeon." Hye Jin said as tears pooled into her eyes. "I won't let this happen."

Terry did not find it pleasing at all, charged towards Hye Jin intending to punch her but she quickly got out of his reach and landed a punch of her own.

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆

When he was about to leave the apartment he found something, the promise ring he had given to Hye Jin. It made him feel even more uneasy.

Rang was losing his mind as the minutes went by. He couldn't find Hye Jin nor he was there with his brother as he had promised he would.

During the search it struck him that maybe she was at the After-Life Immigration Office. Hoping that it was true he rushed to the location.

As he reached, he ran towards the familiar looking building. In a distance he saw a silhouette of a woman. As he got closer, the identification of the woman was clear, it was Ki Yoo Ri.

She turned around after hearing the rushed footsteps and was relieved to see Rang.

"Lord Lee Rang!"

"Yoo Ri! Is Hye Jin here?"

"Hye Jin's in control of the Imoogi!" she said fearing for her friend. "Lord Lee Rang do something!"

Without saying a word Rang surged inside the building just in time to see Hye Jin falling on the ground as screams ripped from her mouth.