FIGHT FOR US

My tongue played with the two piercings in the middle of my bottom lip as I pressed my body closer to my Ikran Niri. My wind gaurd pressed into my forehead in a comforting manner as I looked around to my various family members flying beside me. My long thick twists of hair pulled into a high ponytail that sat on the top of my head flew in the wind.

Lo'ak and Neteyam could be seen further back as my father finally let them fly as spotters. I soared next to my father as we neared the fast moving train, full of supplies like weapons, that we needed. "Ground team go" my father said while holding onto the device around his neck that let him communicate with all the warriors.

Moments later the tracks exploded and the train collapsed as it tumbled off the end of the tracks, explosions blew metal, rock and dirt from the earth high into the air as cars of the train tumbled into each other. Supplies spilled out all over the ground.

“HAH!” I shot an arrow through the windshield of a sky person's helicopter, killing the pilot and the flying metal bird crashing into the tracks in front of the train. I let out a war cry and smiled at my father who was on his ikran next to me.

“HELL YEAH!” He cheered and we both went down to collect the weapons from the crates the train dropped. I jumped off my ikran and pulled my knife from its holder strapped across my chest. I plunged it into the crate and pried it open, handing the guns, grenades and ammo to the nearby Omaticaya warriors who had joined our raid. 

“C’mon two minutes people '' My dad said strictly as he stood in the middle of the wreck. I laughed as I looked at him being bossy, he sent me a small smirk. It was often reiterated that I was a lot like my mom.

My mom said that Eywa had used too much power and fire when making me. I was just like my mom, full of fire and strength with just a bit of a temper. An excellent warrior in my fathers words. 

I looked around making sure I had grabbed all the cargo I could, my backpack was full when I spotted two familiar Na’vi through the rubble and fire from the helicopter pieces.

I ran towards them jumping over the rocks and burning metal, I grabbed the two boys by the arms. “What are you both doing here, you are supposed to be spotters!” I yelled at my two younger brothers while prying the rifle away from my littlest brother's hands.

“We just wanted to help!” Lo’ak protested, I ticked at him “You help by being spotters you keep us safe and watch our backs but you are not supposed to be down here!” I scolded him as they both looked down.

I placed a hand to my forehead as my youngest brother made an upset face as he knew he had disappointed me. I placed a hand at each side of their faces “I need you both to be safe, Alright? Let us protect you” I said softly and they both nodded at me. 

A familiar whirring sound filled my ears as I turned around, putting my two hands back to keep my brothers close to me. I let out a call, hoping everyone could hear me. I spotted my father through the crowd and told everyone to hurry away from the destruction. “Neteyam take him out of here!” I yelled at him pushing the two to their ikrans.

Both of them paused and looked at me in question and concern “GO HOME NOW!”  I yelled and they flew up into the air. I knocked an arrow and stood tall on a piece of rock that had been blown from the ground. I aimed carefully at the cockpit of the plane as it fired a missile at us. My purple and yellow tipped feathered arrows tickled my cheeks as I aimed it carefully, pulling back with all my strength. 

“GAIA” I heard my father cry from a far, lost somewhere in the crowd of rushing Na’vi. I shot my arrow as the missile hit behind me, my body being tossed through the air like a rag doll. “Father!” I cried out before I was smashed into the ground.