My parents came after an hour. i went to open the door and welcome them to my house

"Mom! Dad! I missed you"
I said hugging them

"We missed you too Layla." my father said kissing my forehead.

"So! Welcome to me house, wait for me in the living room I'll be right back!"

I went to get some snacks for my parents but i heard a knock on the window. I went to see who knocked the window and it was.. Pedri and Eric? Great. What are these two doing here?

I opened the window to talk to them.

"What are you doing here?" i ask them

"Eric wanted to come."

"And why are you here then?"

"He asked me to come so he won't get lost. And plus he didn't know your address."Pedri explained

"Eric, what do you want? I have guests!"

"The truth is that.. I broke up.. but the guys can't comfort me" he said crying, and he pushed Pedri's hand

"Uh yeah.. We can't really do that"

"But i thought you didn't have a girlfriend?"

"I had, Her name was Nicole.."

"Okay.. Come inside but stay quiet. My parents are here but they will leave soon.."

"Thank you.."
He said

I went to open the door for them, and they went straight to my room. I, then, went to my parents with the snacks and i also brought some drinks.

"Layla, how is life here in Barcelona?"My mother asks.

"Oh.. You know. This city keeps me busy all the time so i didn't have the time to go anywhere. Expect from work and some other events."

"M... I see, you can always come back to the United States if you don't like it here."

"Mom, don't try to change my mind. I really love my club. And i made new friends. I even scored 3 times at my first match."

"Wow! That's my daughter!" My dad said proudly.

"Jonatan is super sweet and the girls are helping me a lot so there is no problem."

"Okay..." my mother said and continued to eat some snacks.

After a couple of minutes. They had to go, because my mother wanted to visit some restaurants and stores before they go back to US.

When they left, i went straight to my room.

"They are gone. Now tell me what happened."..

After Eric said his little story, Pedri was holding his head.

His 'girlfriend' broke up with him because he didn't bought her flowers.. What a dump excuse

"I know that's not true.. Now tell me what you really want."

"Well... I wanted to ask you something, actually 2 things."

"I'm listening"

"First of all, can i come tomorrow at the match?"

"Of course Eric, your whole team will come."

"Okay and Secondly, Do you like anyone"

"Uhm... Yeah. But I'm not going to tell you who"

"Just tell me one thing!"

"What?"

"Is he from our team?"

"Yeah.." i said holding my head

"Is there anything else you want to ask?"

"No that's all, we should go now. Thank you!!"

"Yeah no problem."

Before they leave. Pedri came to me with a smile and he gave me a kiss in my cheek. What is going on with him? he is kissing me a lot these days... But that's not what i have to think about now. The match is more important than them