7

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

"If I have to pose for one more picture then I'm leaving," Blaise sneers as the photographer walks away from us after taking our photo at the dinner party.

I snort and link my arm with his. "At least we look good," I reassure him as I look at his black suit and then down at my dark green dress.

"Well, you aren't wrong about that," he muses with a smirk.

"Lucky, I know how to dress," I tease and then spot Harry standing on his own. "Come on, let's say hi to Potter."

"No way," he snorts and unlinks my arm. "You and Enzo may be friends with him, but I'll pass. Come find me when your done and shout if you need me."

"Stubborn idiot," I mumble, and he winks at me before walking away to Luna.

I roll my eyes at him and walk over to Harry, taking in his suit that I try my hardest not to laugh at.

"Do I want to know who dressed you?" I question as I stand at his side.

He jumps at my sudden appearance but then snorts. "You really don't want to."

I smile and turn to face Neville as he walks up to us with a tray of drinks. "Drinks?"

"You look handsome, Nev," I said with a smile as I take in his fancy white suit.

He starts to blush as he looks down at himself and then back at us. "I didn't get into the Slug Club. It's okay, though. He's got Belby handing out towels in the loo."

I laugh and Harry smiles at Neville. "I think we are fine on drinks."

Nev gives us both a smile before walking away to serve other people and I look around, spotting Monie hide behind curtains.

"Why is she hiding?" I ask Harry who is also looking at her.

"I honestly don't know if I want to know," he mumbles, and we both laugh.

I grab his hand and walk over to the curtains, pulling them back to reveal Monie in a beautiful pink dress.

"Hermione. What are you doing?" Harry asks as he pushes me in further and closes the curtain behind us.

"And what happened to you?" I ask her as I steady myself from Harry's push.

She looks at us both panicked. "No, I've just escaped. I mean, I left Cormac under the mistletoe."

"Cormac?" I shriek while grabbing her arm. "That's who you invited? Have we not learned from my lessons?"

"I thought it would annoy Ron the most," she admits to us.

I sigh and shake my head. "I could have set you up with anyone else—literally anyone."

"He's got more tentacles than a Snarfalump plant," she jokes, and I start wheezing.