A: Madhu ma ena aachu? Yaar idhu ?? Edhum problem ah??

Ma: Ila senior. En cousin dhaan.

S: Adhu eppadi unaku pasikaama pogum? Morning um saapdala ipovum saapdama iruka poriya?? Olunga vaangi saapdu Madhu.

Arjun got the parcel from Shiva.

A: Vidunga bro naan saapda vaikren. Neenga kelambunga.

S: Ava saapta dhaan naa kelambuven.

A: Madhu ma konjam aachu saapdu.

Ma: Enaku pasikala senior.

A: Unaku pasikudha ilaya nu naan kekala. Ipo saapdunu sonen. Vaaya thora, he started feeding Madhu with a spoon.

Madhu also ate silently, Shiva was irritated to core. Suddenly Madhu choked the food and was coughing. Shiva extended his hands to pat her but Arjun patted her head before Shiva. He was irritated more. He just thought of leaving the place.  But Arjun started speaking to Madhu so he just sat to hear them.

A: Madhu ma ipo idhu full ah saapta evening naan unaku dark chocolate vaangi tharen.

Ma: Ena cheat pana kudaathu nejama vaangi tharanum.

A: Seri vaangi tharen. Nee ean morning um ipovum saapdala?

Ma: Dhoo ivangalku soyabean pidikum nu Meena adha samachitaanga.

A: Adhu unaku pidikaadhunu theriyaadha avangalku??

Ma: Theriyum senior.

A: Seri vidu. Adhaan ipo pidichadha dhaana saapdra  ipovaachum face ah konjam Siricha maari vaikalaam la.

Madhu gave a smile which was reciprocated by Arjun. Shiva was boiling in anger, he just left that place and Madhu heard few girls talking about him.

Girl1: Handsome ah irukaan la...

Girl2: Laa..

Girl1: Paah perfect ah irukaan di Idhaan height uh Idhaan weight Idhaan abs uhh...

Girl2: Abs varaikum note paneeruka periya aalu dhaan di

Girl1: Adhellam oru feel di. Apdiye poi warm ah oru hug pana epdii irukum.

Madhu gave an irritated sigh.

Arjun: Ena madam kaadhula pogai varudhu polaye.

Ma: Ada po senior. Enaku class ku time achu naan kelambren.

A: Seri seri po ma.

She went to class and started pretending to be listening to lectures. But her mind was still on the girls. She was getting a unknown feel of anger for them speaking about Shiva. She doesn't wanted to think about it so she  diverted her mind by doing various activities like sketching something instead of taking notes. By evening she left to her house and laid on the couch. Soon she was asleep.

Shiva's pov:

After giving her the lunch,I got back to office. I was very irritated because of that man aahh Arjun. I don't know why I got anger but I didn't like her being close with him what ever may be the things between them. I'm there with the food for her with much efforts she doesn't care at all and he said just to open her mouth she started eating. And this girl spoke like a perfect child who doesn't even get into relationship and what is there between them to get these nice bonds between them. After an inner battle I continued with my works. And while I returned to home I found her sleeping on the couch.  She was sleeping like a little child holding her duvet in a hand and hugging her teddy.
I went to my room and got refreshed. I came back and switched on the TV. Madhu snuggled in sleep.

Me: Shiva Ava dhaan thungara ila, TV off panu.

S: Inerathiku Avalku ena thookam vendi iruku. Elundhu saaptutu thungattum.

Me: Sonna yaaru kekareenga.

Madhu after few minutes got irritated by the TV chaos, and woke up.  She started cleaning her bag and took a dark chocolate cover and threw it on the dustpin which wasn't left unnoticed by Shiva. They started having their dinner, Madhu received a call from her mom.

N: Madhu saaptiya?

Ma: Saaptutu iruken ma.

N: Ean evening irundhu call pannala??

Ma: Konjam thala vali ma adhaan thungunen aprm TV sound la elundhuten.

N: Seri ma saaptu thungi rest edu.

Ma: Seri ma.

Shiva after hearing headpain from Madhu he felt sad for the happenings. Then soon Madhu left to sleep and Shiva also left to his room.