Chapter 160 Totoro and the Thirteen Brothers (3)

Start from the beginning

Hearing Zhu Li's words, Liu Sheng raised his head to look at Hoshino Yuu, and sure enough, he saw the young man with no special expression looking at Zhu Li with burning eyes, which were really shining.

After eating, Hoshino Yuu, who was a guest, sat on the sofa. He looked at the brothers who were clearing the table, and moved his fingers unconsciously.

Zhu Li stood aside and watched Hoshino Yu vigilantly, and muttered when he saw that he didn't move extra, "It looks different from the males of Asahina's family..."

Hoshino Yu looked at Julie several times, and finally couldn't hold back and asked in a low voice, "Are you a monster too?"

The squirrel was so frightened that it squeaked and screamed.

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

Only Ema and Lucu in this family could understand Juli's words, but they never suspected that he was a monster.

After the squirrel barked twice, it regained its composure under Ema's puzzled eyes.

Zhu Li jumped over, stared at Hoshino You for a long time before saying, "What do you mean? You too?"

"Really?" Hoshino Yuu's eyes lit up again, "Well, I thought I was the only one..."

Zhu Li held his two little paws together and looked at Yu Hoshino, "So, so what if we know?"

"..." Hoshino Yu was at a loss for a moment, and he said, "It's nothing."

Although they are all monsters, this squirrel doesn't seem to want to make friends with other monsters...

Hoshino Yuu hesitated and finally said nothing, he said, "It's nothing, just meeting someone who is also a monster... I'm very happy."

Julie frowned, he thought this male was really strange, he said he was very happy but didn't smile at all.

"Xiaoyou eat this." Youjing brought out a small cake from the kitchen, "I don't know if you like it..."

"I like it!" Hoshino Yuu's eyes lit up again, although he still had no expression on his face, "Thank you Brother Youjing!"

"As long as you like it, you're welcome."

The boy's expression was so cute, Ukyo couldn't help rubbing the boy's head, "If you like it, I can make it for you often."

"Is it possible?" Hoshino Yu raised his eyes, "This will be very troublesome to Brother Youjing, right?"

"No." You Jing said, "Anyway, we have to do it."

"Then I would like to thank Brother Youjing first." Hoshino Yu showed a particularly dazzling smile.

Ukyo was taken aback by the boy's dazzling smile, was he just so happy with the small cakes and desserts he made by hand?

It took You Jing a long while before he said, "You're welcome."

After You Jing turned around and entered the kitchen, Zhu Li said, "I'll tell you."

Hoshino Yuu turned his head to look at Zhu Li, he tilted his head in doubt, "What did you say?"

"Show cuteness is prohibited!" Zhu Li opened his eyes wide.

Hoshino Yuu let out a soft cry, "What's so cute?"

"Let me tell you, the males of Asahina's family have bad intentions, so don't treat them as good-hearted people just because of a small favor." Zhu Li ignored Hoshino Yu's words, and he said with a bossy look, "We are both monsters, so I can only do this I told you."

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

Hoshino Yuu looked at Julie seriously, "Don't say that, are you worried that they will take away the attention that belongs to Ema? Ema has already said that she treats you like a family member, and you may not have results if you like her. But... well..."